ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . .
DTVietnam 08:28 PM 07-17-2019
For those of us that dont want to comb through Sauto and Clays pent up homosexual tension towards each other and just want news.

I think we should know by Friday..Just post tweets and actual relevant news here..

Mahomo4Life posted this. . .

Soren Petro Thinks Tyreek Hill Will Get 4 Game Suspension On Friday https://t.co/bZpZtVp5Mq

— XTRA 1360 (@XTRA1360) July 17, 2019

[Reply]
Why Not? 06:56 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I LIKE TO MAKE SEX WITH THE LADIES USING MY PENIS!

-The dude who was sleeping with Mrs. Bonilla
7/16/2019
Updated.
[Reply]
loochy 07:04 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.
It's Sauto's fault.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:19 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.
Maybe the NFL is waiting for the G Men to raid the Espinal compound.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:27 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Maybe the NFL is waiting for the G Men to raid the Espinal compound.
Based on what I read on ChiefsPlanet I think this is the most plausible explanation. They'll have the Delta Force roping in from a chopper onto her roof any time now.
[Reply]
FAX 08:51 AM 07-18-2019
First, it was, "Who's man enough to take the Tyreek Hill Challenge?"

Now, it's “De Oppresso Liber.”

FAX
[Reply]
Monty 10:02 AM 07-18-2019
CP waiting on the announcement from the NFL:

[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 10:34 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/201...ll-suspension/

... foolishness like evidence or proof;"
Heading back to the old wild west and to the law of "rope and soap".
Who needs evidence or proof ? Let's just hang the mother****er !!!
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:47 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.
This is my thinking as well. This situation is soooooo convoluted and complex and yet the court of public opinion has already made up their mind. Like I said, Goodell will turn over every stone in this situation and this will take time just like he did with Zeke. So when he gives Reek a light suspension or no suspension at all he will have all the facts to justify his decision to the public even though it won't matter. My guess is Goodell is investigating the Espinal family with a fine tooth comb right now to see if Reek's claims are true when he had his meeting with the NFL office.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:54 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
This is my thinking as well. This situation is soooooo convoluted and complex and yet the court of public opinion has already made up their mind. Like I said, Goodell will turn over every stone in this situation and this will take time just like he did with Zeke. So when he gives Reek a light suspension or no suspension at all he will have all the facts to justify his decision to the public even though it won't matter. My guess is Goodell is investigating the Espinal family with a fine tooth comb right now to see if Reek's claims are true when he had his meeting with the NFL office.
Or Reek is just another appointment in his day planner.

Ten minutes scheduled to fuck up Reek's life and then break for lunch.
[Reply]
Color Red 02:19 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
The longer this goes, the more I think it is to the Chiefs and Tyreek's favor. It would be so rude to drop a bomb of suspension right before camp. But, we'll see. Also, don't think the NFLPA and Tyreek's legal isn't watching this. Neither he or the team should be getting screwed because of some scheme by Espinal. IMHO
[Reply]
jettio 02:46 PM 07-18-2019
I predict they are going to fine him 75% of what they fined him for manning the camera after his TD celebration.

He will also be ordered to speak at every rookie orientation about the perils of falling for a pretty girl with screwball family and friends.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:39 PM 07-18-2019
Is tomorrow... a.k.a. the last news dump Friday before the Chiefs start training camp, the day we finally end this shit?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:44 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Is tomorrow... a.k.a. the last news dump Friday before the Chiefs start training camp, the day we finally end this shit?
I certainly hope so..
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:44 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
I predict they are going to fine him 75% of what they fined him for manning the camera after his TD celebration.

He will also be ordered to speak at every rookie orientation about the perils of falling for a pretty girl with screwball family and friends.
Only quoted this for using the word "fine"... why not a fine instead of suspensions for situations as convoluted as this?
(I dont think he should get any discipline )
Do fines just not work? If they dont than why do owners get fined for the same type things? They make more money.
[Reply]
srvy 05:45 PM 07-18-2019
Well a few days ago it was going to be Monday or Wednesday. Today I read its either Friday or Wednesday. I think Rodger is with Robert at one of his favorite rub and tug shops.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up