ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Was this sexual harassment?
NO because you are working under the table on private property 2 2.78%
NO because you are a man and she is a woman 6 8.33%
NO because you are a strong man and she is 77 years old 8 11.11%
NO because you didn't reprimand her and leave immediately 0 0%
NO Because you were wearing tight cargo shorts and bending over in plain sight 3 4.17%
ON because you should have brought the safety pins. You are bad. 9 12.50%
YES because it was nonconsensual touching on the buttocks 7 9.72%
YES because she is your "employer" 0 0%
YES because you feel uncomfortable about it. 4 5.56%
This is the worst Penthouse Forums story I've ever read 33 45.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>I may have been sexually harassed on the job today.
TinyEvel 07:52 PM 04-22-2024
I have been remodeling a rental property for a 77 year-old woman for the past 4 weeks. We've become friendly and she's very appreciative to have someone trustworthy to work on her home.

Today I was leaning over a counter, fixing a window, when she asked if I had brought some safety pins for her like she texted me about this morning.

I told her I forgot.

Then she said "Oh you are a bad, bad, boy!" and smacked me on the ass.

It wasn't painful, but it was a little more than a tap.

I said something like, "Hey, c'mon, please let's keep it professional."

She reacted a bit shocked and asked if I was serious.

I just kind of mumbled "Yeah it's ok" because I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was, and we went about the rest of our business.

Is this sexual harassment or sexual assault?

I wish it didn't happen. She's a nice lady and I've been able to help her improve her life situation with my help. I didn't want to make it awkward.

Naturally the first place I have come to is the CP legal experts.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:08 PM Today
Can you blame her? Look in the damn mirror, you stud-muffin!

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 02:26 PM Today
I had a girl at the bar lift up my shirt to see my abs. I took it as a complement.

She was 30, not 75, tho.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Okay, I swear to God this is true.

Installing a new bathroom faucet for her and put some stuff out in the garage and spotted this.

IYKYK

#crystalplunger

Things have come full circle.

Also, still harassed, only verbally. I was on a stepladder installing a bathroom vent fan and she walked in and said "Oh! it is all I can do to resist beating that bottom, like we used to do in (her country of origin)."
Yeeeeaaaah....that plunger is highly suspect. I don't think it came from the hardware store. That thing was definantely made to go up someone's ass. Probably your ass TBH, considering how new it looks.

Yeah.....watch your cornhole, bud, she wants to peg you.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:36 PM Today

Installing a new bathroom faucet for her and put some stuff out in the garage and spotted this.

IYKYK

#crystalplunger

Also, still harassed, only verbally. I was on a stepladder installing a bathroom vent fan and she walked in and said "Oh! it is all I can do to resist beating that bottom, like we used to do in (her country of origin)."

Gee, I'm not sure where to hold that thing.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:26 PM Today
Why the fuck aren't you sliding into this? She's down to do anything and making it very obvious. Are you gay?!?!?!?
[Reply]
Bowser 04:35 PM Today

IYKYK

#crystalplunger

:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up