ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Saccappoo Annual "Pick 3" Draft Championship
KC_Lee 04:54 AM 04-26-2024
Well, got a player right just in the wrong round.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:26 PM 04-26-2024
First two picks were very Chiefs'like lol

Who's your guess in round 3?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:19 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
First two picks were very Chiefs'like lol

Who's your guess in round 3?
CB Decamerion Richardson and RB Bucky Irving in the 4th?
[Reply]
kccrow 07:40 PM 04-26-2024
At least I had both of our draft picks, just both in round 1 lol... fuck. Shoulda changed that :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:16 PM 04-27-2024
Glad I didn’t move Wiley up like I had been debating! Just happy to be in the board lol.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:32 PM 04-28-2024
Going to come up with a clever scoring system for us this week, the challenge turned out to be more difficult than expected.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:44 AM 04-29-2024
Going to come up with a clever scoring system for us this week, the challenge turned out to be more difficult than expected.
Pick one that makes me win!
[Reply]
kccrow 10:17 AM 04-29-2024
Just keep it simple ... most picks that ended up on the team then tiebreaker by round hit or something. Don't get too extravagant its just for giggly shits anyhow.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:59 PM 04-29-2024
I propose that next year we pick ...

3 players for the first round
4 players for the second round
5 players for the third round

and so on up to 10 players for the seventh round. It's really difficult to hit a seventh-round pick given all of the options.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:01 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

and so on up to 10 players for the seventh round. It's really difficult to hit a seventh-round pick given all of the options.
As long as I win I'm ok with this.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:09 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
As long as I win I'm ok with this.
Honestly, I don't think you have a chance since I'll be competing. But maybe you can come in second.

(Looks at my picks.) It just took me the first time to learn the rules.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:29 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

I was thinking along the same lines but having it add a pick each round so 1 selection in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd, 3 in the 3rd, etc. Almost a "call your shot" exercise though at that point.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:18 PM 04-29-2024
I would have won for sure but I did not understand the scoring system that had not been invented yet. You guys are in for it.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:32 PM 04-29-2024
I'm thinking that we assign a points system...

Initial thoughts:

1) Later rounds are worth more bc of greater difficulty
2) Picking the right player in the wrong round is worth 1/2 points if 1 round apart, 1/4 if 2 rounds or greater
[Reply]
Kellerfox 03:56 PM 04-29-2024
I think I should get credit for basically getting the position correct in the first two round. But only me, no one else gets bonus points for that.

I also think I deserve full credit for the Jared Wiley pick given that we traded away the 3rd that I slotted him in at. Again, only I should get credit for this one.

That all seems fair! And I think that effectively makes me the winner!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up