ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 268 of 319
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278318 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Dante84 01:13 PM 03-19-2021
Gunslingiest seems to think we are still looking to address WR via FA, but noted that Golladay's price tag may be too high.
[Reply]
TEX 01:23 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Gunslingiest seems to think we are still looking to address WR via FA, but noted that Golladay's price tag may be too high.
Yep. Last I saw he wanted something like $18.5 per year.
[Reply]
O.city 01:30 PM 03-19-2021
Just move on to the next option. Being a good gm is about pivoting when things don’t work out and moving on
[Reply]
Hoover 01:53 PM 03-19-2021
The Bears have no QB, no cap space, and now a very unhappy franchised WR in Allen Robinson. Seems like a good trade partner.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:58 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
The Bears have no QB, no cap space, and now a very unhappy franchised WR in Allen Robinson. Seems like a good trade partner.
He would cost too much. Unless we’re getting rid of Hill. Dude wants $20 million + a season
[Reply]
mkp785 01:59 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You didn’t even engage me on a football discussion dumbass. And I find it funny that you accuse me of whining when you engaged me by whining about me being mean to other people.

I’ve explained what I would do several times. That’s the problem when you jump in with your emotional bullshit instead of doing your homework.
I haven't seen anything but your usual cussing and yelling but OK let's try again.

SO starting with the Oline. We have a ton of depth which we needed and Veach recognized. We now go 2 deep at every position from LG-->RT with Wylie, Reiter and Remmers coming back along with Thuney, Allegretti, LDT, Niang and Long.

Leaves us LT. Dane and someone else have mentioned Prince Tego. Who seems to have a ton of talent and ability. Another guy who should have gone way earlier then he did. Philly was a septic tank this year and let him go. If he can play up to his ability then Veach hit a HR. Another LT is needed for sure for interim if nothing else. I don't think we need to trade and this talk of Orlando Brown is insane as there's no way the Ravens SHOULD trade him to their biggest rival in the conference unless they can completely work us. I don't want to draft a guy at LT either as I like to give Prince Tego a shot but we need someone. Okung or even Jason Peters (if he can stay upright for 10+ games) would work.

If we do that then we can grab a DE or WR in the 1st. I want a DE as I'm thinking the price tag for Frank Clark is too much next season and he's gone. I'm also down for signing someone to play opposite him. That would allow us to go full on getting someone to play with Kelce and Hill and avoid having to resign Sammy.

If we're stuck drafting a LT, rather not trade up as we need all the cheap players we can get. So it's a deep draft and we should be able to get someone like Leatherwood-who is a mobile, agile player from a football factory at 31. I'd love Darrishaw but I doubt he makes it to us.

See, not that hard.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:59 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He would cost too much. Unless we’re getting rid of Hill. Dude wants $20 million + a season
I would trade a 3rd to have Allen Robinson for one year.

That's checkmate on offense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:59 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I would trade a 3rd to have Allen Robinson for one year.

That's checkmate on offense.
Yeah because they’re trading their franchise tagged player for a 3rd round pick.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:02 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah because they’re trading their franchise tagged player for a 3rd round pick.
It is the Bears. If they sign Golladay or someone maybe they take the pick and the cap space.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:04 PM 03-19-2021
I'm def butthurt about the juju news
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:07 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm def butthurt about the juju news
I’m sure your butt hurts just because of that. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:20 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I haven't seen anything but your usual cussing and yelling but OK let's try again.

SO starting with the Oline. We have a ton of depth which we needed and Veach recognized. We now go 2 deep at every position from LG-->RT with Wylie, Reiter and Remmers coming back along with Thuney, Allegretti, LDT, Niang and Long.

Leaves us LT. Dane and someone else have mentioned Prince Tego.Who seems to have a ton of talent and ability. Another guy who should have gone way earlier then he did. Philly was a septic tank this year and let him go. If he can play up to his ability then Veach hit a HR. Another LT is needed for sure for interim if nothing else. I don't think we need to trade and this talk of Orlando Brown is insane as there's no way the Ravens SHOULD trade him to their biggest rival in the conference unless they can completely work us. I don't want to draft a guy at LT either as I like to give Prince Tego a shot but we need someone. Okung or even Jason Peters (if he can stay upright for 10+ games) would work.

If we do that then we can grab a DE or WR in the 1st. I want a DE as I'm thinking the price tag for Frank Clark is too much next season and he's gone. I'm also down for signing someone to play opposite him. That would allow us to go full on getting someone to play with Kelce and Hill and avoid having to resign Sammy.

If we're stuck drafting a LT, rather not trade up as we need all the cheap players we can get. So it's a deep draft and we should be able to get someone like Leatherwood-who is a mobile, agile player from a football factory at 31. I'd love Darrishaw but I doubt he makes it to us.

See, not that hard.
That would be dumbass.

Yea Tega Wanogho doesn’t get enough attention in these LT conversations. He has legit starting LT upside, but he obviously needed some development first. He now has a year under his belt, and should be legit competition if the Chiefs were to draft a LT.

[Reply]
In58men 02:25 PM 03-19-2021
His off-season plan is just as bad as Gruden’s at this point.

I feel like he was on vacation the entire time.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:28 PM 03-19-2021
That would be dumbass.
So you're calling yourself a dumbass or you don't know how to English? Either way, congrats that was a good point about him. Now, continue with that line of thought instead of throwing out cuss words and insults like you're Nelly in a strip club tossing dollar bills.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:31 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
So you're calling yourself a dumbass or you don't know how to English? Either way, congrats that was a good point about him. Now, continue with that line of thought instead of throwing out cuss words and insults like you're Nelly in a strip club tossing dollar bills.
OMG the horror I forgot to add “me” glad you could still figure it out with that half a brain of yours!

I’ve mentioned multiple times that Okung or a trade for Dillard are our best options at LT.

I’ve also mentioned multiple times that I like Reynolds and Hilton.

Clowney or Dunlap are guys that I’ve said would be a good fit at SDE.

Just because you don’t pay attention or care to look for it doesn’t mean I don’t talk football. I talk football as much as anybody here.
[Reply]
Page 268 of 319
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278318 > Last »
Up