ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 39
« First < 283435363738 39 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefsaholic - robbed a bank
The Franchise 09:45 AM 05-14-2024
Let this motherfucker rot and stop giving him attention.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:22 PM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 02:39 PM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
bruh u bumped the Chiefsaholic thread in the process of this post lol :-)

[Reply]
In58men 09:49 AM 05-14-2024
Hearing Drake is the producer lol
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:51 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Kids love costumes.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:14 AM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Thought this was a joke because of the timing, but you’re right. He actually did produce this. That’s absolutely hysterical.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:33 PM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Thought this was a joke because of the timing, but you’re right. He actually did produce this. That’s absolutely hysterical.
lmao incredible

free him so he can do more funny shit
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:25 PM 05-14-2024
Rice could be catching passes from him
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 06:00 PM 05-14-2024
What kind of imbecile refers to himself as Chiefsaholic? I can't wait till the little b**** gets out so I can kick his ass by the George Brett statue.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:09 PM 05-14-2024
I saw a screenshot of that tweet floating around and assumed it was fake
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:26 PM 05-14-2024
I was asked multiple times to be interviewed for this thing lmao. They’ve been working on it for over a year. Declined each time. I really just couldn’t care enough to want to talk to strangers about it. I will say I hope they go deep into the backstory of this ****er but otherwise it won’t be anything we didn’t already know.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 PM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I was asked multiple times to be interviewed for this thing lmao. They’ve been working on it for over a year. Declined each time. I really just couldn’t care enough to want to talk to strangers about it. I will say I hope they go deep into the backstory of this ****er but otherwise it won’t be anything we didn’t already know.
How are you linked?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:09 PM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
How are you linked?
I was the original person who figured out where he was/who he was and what he did. Amazons research team eventually found out. I told them they can show my DMs on the screen for their show but that otherwise I didn’t want to be involved.
[Reply]
wazu 07:24 PM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I was the original person who figured out where he was/who he was and what he did. Amazons research team eventually found out. I told them they can show my DMs on the screen for their show but that otherwise I didn’t want to be involved.
Hold up. You learned his true identity, and that he robbed banks, and are the one who got him busted? How did you get involved at all in the first place?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:29 PM 05-14-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Hold up. You learned his true identity, and that he robbed banks, and are the one who got him busted? How did you get involved at all in the first place?
It was all going to come out quickly regardless of if it was me or somebody else. I don’t feel like I got him busted necessarily. I spent 35 minutes digging up shit to find out who he was and searched his name, police records etc and then matched the information I had of him being in the Tulsa county jail with the bank robbery. I then told a Twitter bro via DMs about what I found. At the time I told him I did not want my name attached to this information. But he spilled the beans anyways. He’s gonna be in the documentary now lmao.

So basically for the past year theyve been trying to get in contact with me to talk/interview. I told them I just don’t care enough to be a part of it but that they are allowed to show my DMs on the screen for the show.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 39
« First < 283435363738 39 >
Up