ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 352
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:30 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why would Mccormack leave? Who's drafting him?
Transfer portal or euroball wouldn’t surprise me. I can’t believe he enjoys it at Kansas.

His best chance at getting drafted would be to transfer and have a bounce back year. Then he has our system as an excuse.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:41 PM 01-31-2022
The thing that disappoints me about this team is I thought we would be better. Instead we are the same flawed team as last year, albeit a tad bit better.

Remy project has not worked and like it or not that is really going to be detrimental to us on the transfer market in coming years. I really thought Yes could come off the bench at the very least and be a lethal scorer. I was hopeful Zach would get more time 10-15mpg. I was hopeful we may have got lucky with Cam Martin who apparently was so scared by our shitty big men he gave up. Instead it's the same team. I don't even think this team can win the natty unless the bracket really opens up. Certainly possible to make Final Four and anything can happen but it's just not the type of team or talent we are accustomed to seeing. Great experience, little talent at least of our top MPG guys.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:07 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The thing that disappoints me about this team is I thought we would be better. Instead we are the same flawed team as last year, albeit a tad bit better.

Remy project has not worked and like it or not that is really going to be detrimental to us on the transfer market in coming years. I really thought Yes could come off the bench at the very least and be a lethal scorer. I was hopeful Zach would get more time 10-15mpg. I was hopeful we may have got lucky with Cam Martin who apparently was so scared by our shitty big men he gave up. Instead it's the same team. I don't even think this team can win the natty unless the bracket really opens up. Certainly possible to make Final Four and anything can happen but it's just not the type of team or talent we are accustomed to seeing. Great experience, little talent at least of our top MPG guys.
They are significantly better offensively than last year, but their defense has gotten much, much worse. It's actually the worst defensive team in the Self era statistically right now. Can probably be explained a lot by the difference between Marcus Garrett (best perimeter defender in the country) and Remy Martin (plays no defense whatsoever).

Both Martin and McCormack can be easily exploited by any PNR offense any time they are on the floor.
[Reply]
InvinciBill 11:57 AM 02-01-2022
sports are going poorly.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-19-protocols/
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:58 AM 02-01-2022
Well crap
[Reply]
BWillie 11:59 AM 02-01-2022
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
sports are going poorly.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-19-protocols/
Breaking news, Christian Braun goes 1-19 from the field vs Iowa State.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:02 PM 02-01-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They are significantly better offensively than last year, but their defense has gotten much, much worse. It's actually the worst defensive team in the Self era statistically right now. Can probably be explained a lot by the difference between Marcus Garrett (best perimeter defender in the country) and Remy Martin (plays no defense whatsoever).

Both Martin and McCormack can be easily exploited by any PNR offense any time they are on the floor.
I definitely agree we are worse defensively (mainly because we lost Garrett) but this team struggled offensively last year. We are taking more in transition threes (well Agbaji) and kudos to Braun and Agbaji they have really improved in transition but we still struggle in the half court to score especially at the end of shot clocks. Perhaps that is one of the reasons we seem to play faster than I remember this year.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:55 PM 02-01-2022
Why not cancel like everyone else seems to in this situation? Hell, Colorado cancelled right before tip after KU had arrived in Boulder. I want to see a game tonight, but not if it's going to be horrendous.

Kind of interested to see if anybody else will step up though. Maybe JCL will have a big game against his former team.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:01 PM 02-01-2022
Well, we will lose this one with Ochai out!
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:03 PM 02-01-2022
Damn ISU got some purty cheerleaders!
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:08 PM 02-01-2022
ISU is Coleman-Lands!

Back to back 3'$!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:22 PM 02-01-2022
This is an ugly game. But that’s probably for the best tonight.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:32 PM 02-01-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is an ugly game. But that’s probably for the best tonight.
From what I heard I didn't catch the game Saturday , which still pisses me off, I heard we didn't play very good. So this has to be an improvement. But considering the competition and in their house, we have way to many turnovers!
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:42 PM 02-01-2022
You have got to be kidding me, we are up 6 points and we got 12 turnovers for this half, plus we still got 3-4 minutes to go, holy cow!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:45 PM 02-01-2022
KU mahomesing this game away
[Reply]
Page 91 of 352
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Up