ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 72
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:41 PM 10-17-2021
The guy was leading the league in QBR before this game. Imagine what these threads would be if we had someone who was actually bad at the position instead of the best QB in the league. :-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:41 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:
This is one of those Pete threads that will age like fine wine I can feel it
We won the SB after his legendary "we won't sniff the playoffs"

Who knows what happens this time.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:45 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

A good time to bet your life savings on Mahomes winning MVP
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:45 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

We’re winning two Super Bowls this season!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:47 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.
Pete, broheim... take this opportunity to just log out, and enjoy the night game
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:50 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The guy was leading the league in QBR before this game. Imagine what these threads would be if we had someone who was actually bad at the position instead of the best QB in the league. :-)
We would be 0-6. This board would be inconsolable.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:53 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.
Oh hell yeah Pete's bringing the heat!!!
[Reply]
digital_carnage 06:03 PM 10-17-2021
I blame his private life. He doesn't have the same look in his eyes as he did last year. That woman of his needs to stop draining him of bodily fluids.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:05 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by digital_carnage:
I blame his private life. He doesn't have the same look in his eyes as he did last year. That woman of his needs to stop draining him of bodily fluids.
You must deny them your essence, Pete!
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:07 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by digital_carnage:
Go back to the twitter or facebook cesspool with that nonsense.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:11 PM 10-17-2021
this is all a bunch of nonsense.

If the INT's where he hit his receiver in the hands and the receiver just volleyball'd it to the nearest defender don't happen, nobody's saying anything negative about Mahomes because we're probably 4-2, maybe 5-1 and this isn't a story.
[Reply]
boilertiger 06:13 PM 10-17-2021
Bookmark this fucking thread.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:23 PM 10-17-2021
Calling my shot right now.

He's winning MVP this season.

His slow start is only going to make the media slurp his balls that much more when he starts going crazy.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:28 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

His slow start is only going to make the media slurp his balls that much more when he starts going crazy.
No chance of that with the number of turnovers next to his name. I just want KC to clean up the mistakes and win more games.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:28 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

That would be nice. Hope the dropped snap that led to an INT is the lowlight of his season. Things sure looked a lot different and felt a lot different from about mid-3Q on today. It isn't just him but if the guys in the huddle sense something with him is off that spreads so hopefully whatever it was is gone.

Kid has too much talent to do that shit like taking his eyes off of snaps, which has happened 2 games in a row now.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 72
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up