ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll
Page 17 of 39
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
KC native 02:46 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
If you were on a college track team, you could prove it. Easily. With a simple Google search. But you clearly were not. Lying on the internet isn't as easy as you think, bud.
I never said I ran track in college.

You're a fucking moron.

You don't have to believe me. I don't give a shit whether a directionless alcoholic 29-30 year old that has probably met the legal definition of rapist more than once believes me.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:54 PM 03-04-2015
So you ran a 4.4 40 in high school and a great 100 and parlayed it into no college scholarship. You were faster than Larry Johnson and Chad Johnson and Dez Bryant ... but you did nothing with it.

Yeah dude. Super believable. I'm sure all of that is true. I'm sure girls turned you down for sex because you were too large as well.

5'8", eh? I was close at 5'6" I guess. Wonder how I guessed that one?
[Reply]
KC native 03:04 PM 03-04-2015
So you ran a 4.4 40 in high school and a great 100 and parlayed it into no college scholarship. You were faster than Larry Johnson and Chad Johnson and Dez Bryant ... but you did nothing with it.

Yeah dude. Super believable. I'm sure all of that is true. I'm sure girls turned you down for sex because you were too large as well.

Fast doesn't translate into being a good football player. I was fast in a straight line. I had very stiff hips and was not quick on side to side stuff. I couldn't juke people for shit. I had stone hands as well. I was not going anywhere for football.

Could I have attempted to go somewhere for track? Sure. Did I have any desire to run track in college? Absolutely not. I fucking hated running and only did it because one of my football coaches required it. I pole vaulted my freshman year so I could skip half of the sprint practices (I sucked at pole vaulting but that shit was fun). I didn't run my senior year because I liked getting out of school early to go to an easy ass community college class two days a week and getting stoned everyday right after school.
[Reply]
MeatRock 06:31 PM 03-04-2015

:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 03:30 PM 03-04-2015
I'll look at penises all day long ... only makes you gay if they turn you on
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:56 PM 03-04-2015
Thank God!
[Reply]
TimBone 03:59 PM 03-04-2015
You know, I would call BS on all this big cock braggery, but the one cock I saw in a Arrowhead Stadium bathroom was fucking huge.

I wasn't purposely looking either. I had just turned around from using the urinal and a drunk dude was stumbling towards the urinal. He had whipped his Johnson out on his way to it. My guess is partly because he was drunk and partly because he was proud of it. Can't say I blame him. If mine was that size, I'd be whipping it out everywhere. And I would have already pm'ed hootie pics.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:00 PM 03-04-2015
I capitalized Johnson purposely. When it's that size, it warrants capitalization.
[Reply]
Frosty 04:33 PM 03-04-2015
Shit, at this point in time, I'm just glad everything still works.
[Reply]
srvy 04:35 PM 03-04-2015
The old piss troughs at Arrowhead you gotta go really bad. They are all full except an opening between 2 black guys. Do you?

A) Bow your head in shame and walk out.

B) Walk over to the sink and pretend to wash hands until they finish.

C) Squeeze in like you belong as the CP poll indicates.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:46 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
The old piss troughs at Arrowhead you gotta go really bad. They are all full except an opening between 2 black guys. Do you?

A) Bow your head in shame and walk out.

B) Walk over to the sink and pretend to wash hands until they finish.

C) Squeeze in like you belong as the CP poll indicates.
Dude. I'd climb on their shoulders if I had to piss bad enough.
[Reply]
Strongside 04:41 PM 03-04-2015
We must be one hung fan base.

Raiders fans are packing the most meat though.

Get it? Haha. It's funny because they're black.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:45 PM 03-04-2015
When asked about examining 15,000 penises Clayton replied with "dude, it was the greatest job I ever had."

Now Clayton has "come" across "hard" times. The job market has "suffered from shrinkage" and the hours that were once "long" are now "shriveled" up.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:54 PM 03-04-2015
Im honestly not surprised most here are reporting higher than 5". No, i don't believe the majority are lying. 5" seems really fucking small.

Im a small dude in stature (5-9") and even my dick is bigger than that.

I don't think the poll is inaccurate. Maybe some are lying, but i doubt most are.

5"...that's a small dick....
[Reply]
srvy 05:13 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im honestly not surprised most here are reporting higher than 5". No, i don't believe the majority are lying. 5" seems really fucking small.

Im a small dude in stature (5-9") and even my dick is bigger than that.

I don't think the poll is inaccurate. Maybe some are lying, but i doubt most are.

5"...that's a small dick....
What is the specs for measuring a dick? That may be whats throwing all. Being a land surveyor we are experts in measurements but we need some guidelines.
Oh and by the way surveyors do measure up!
[Reply]
Page 17 of 39
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up