ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep doubting CEH
TwistedChief 07:36 PM 09-23-2021
Yup, it's time to go there.

Clyde is being sold below guys on our practice squad (mOrE GOre!!). The Mayocks of CP are coming out of the woodwork to revisit the draft and the 'wasted' first round pick on a RB. He's slow. He's unathletic. He has no vision. He can't pass block. He completely sucks.

I'm not sold on this narrative.

Fumble was inexcusable but highly atypical. Guy has struggled with vision this year. But he flashed early last year. He's still figuring out this OL and the Chiefs are still figuring out how to use him in this system. He was named the MVP of the best college (spread) offense I think we might ever see. He has talent. Just needs to re-find his groove.

I'm not giving up on him as we've seen Reid do more with a lot less. And I think Clyde is primed to turn it up from here.

So, not a homer take. Just a take that's being less pessimistic after a difficult loss. Let this be a safe space for those who haven't given up on Clyde.

I believe.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:21 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Cot damn. You are such a freak ass poster (I mean that in the freakiest ass way possible) I can’t tell if you’re serious or not. Well played, I have no idea why Prison Bitch despises you, but you seem well... like an asshole? But a cool asshole, so yeah.... whatevs.
I don’t know a single worthwhile poster on this site who gives even the slightest of fucks of Prison Bitch’s opinion.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:22 PM 09-23-2021
The only bigger joke than CEH are the Mods of CP!!!!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:22 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think just coincidence.

If you put a monkey named Jewish Rabbi on the internet pounding on the keyboard you’re bound to get a duplicate of a CP 2002 thread at some point.
I think the original was pounded out by a monkey, too.
[Reply]
Bump 08:23 PM 09-23-2021
I have this bad feeling they are going to feed him the rock a lot against the Chargers. Mainly because they want to show everyone that it's ok to make mistakes and you aren't going to get benched for terrible play because they would think that would increase morale.

So he'll get his 15 carries for 35 yards. But the good news is that Pat, Tyreek and Travis are pissed off and are going to carry the game as usual and we win despite CEH.
[Reply]
TLO 08:25 PM 09-23-2021
I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:44 PM 09-23-2021
I’m super drunk, just texted Billay, but doesn’t show as read yet.... I’m sure I’ll see the ... soon. But bottom line is although it was at the time a BIG moment, it was our FIRST September loss in the Mahomes era, the FIRST loss to the Ravens in the Mahomes era, and the FIRST fumble by AstroClyde. Remember what Kareem “kick a bitch when she down” Hunt had his first fumble? Remember what he did after that?? That’s what’s about to happen. Andy is gonna run Clyde down the Sharters throats.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:49 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m super drunk, just texted Billay, but doesn’t show as read yet.... I’m sure I’ll see the ... soon. But bottom line is although it was at the time a BIG moment, it was our FIRST September loss in the Mahomes era, the FIRST loss to the Ravens in the Mahomes era, and the FIRST fumble by AstroClyde. Remember what Kareem “kick a bitch when she down” Hunt had his first fumble? Remember what he did after that?? That’s what’s about to happen. Andy is gonna run Clyde down the Sharters throats.
This dude just sent a pic of him wearing a CEH jersey with assless pants
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:53 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This dude just sent a pic of him wearing a CEH jersey with assless pants
Proof or 3 month ban
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:54 PM 09-23-2021
I'm with you, OP.

We've acknowledged his deficiencies to this point. I still believe he can do something with that quickness, it's there. I thought he showed some good stuff on Sunday, even if it wasn't all good.

I still believe. Cautiously optimistic.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:03 PM 09-23-2021
B-E-L-I-E-F!,,,,,
[Reply]
BWillie 09:58 PM 09-23-2021
Draft wide receivers not running backs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 PM 09-23-2021
Charcandrick West was a better football player than this turd.

I bet he never has a 3 TD game.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:11 PM 09-23-2021
Unless I see the holes in our OL and put his ass in the OL holes, and put his dick into the defenders' ears, I will not believe.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:13 PM 09-23-2021
CEH is a bust. time to move on
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 PM 09-23-2021
you need vision, speed or power to be a decent starting RB in the NFL

you can get away with having just one sometimes (Mike Alstott)

if you have two of those things you are going to be in the upper echelon (Larry Johnson, Priest Holmes)

all three and you are elite, possibly HOF talent (Tomlinson, Sanders)

clyde has none of those things

runs a 4.6, doesn't see the holes, too small to run over anyone

he is mike cloud territory talent
[Reply]
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up