ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep doubting CEH
TwistedChief 07:36 PM 09-23-2021
Yup, it's time to go there.

Clyde is being sold below guys on our practice squad (mOrE GOre!!). The Mayocks of CP are coming out of the woodwork to revisit the draft and the 'wasted' first round pick on a RB. He's slow. He's unathletic. He has no vision. He can't pass block. He completely sucks.

I'm not sold on this narrative.

Fumble was inexcusable but highly atypical. Guy has struggled with vision this year. But he flashed early last year. He's still figuring out this OL and the Chiefs are still figuring out how to use him in this system. He was named the MVP of the best college (spread) offense I think we might ever see. He has talent. Just needs to re-find his groove.

I'm not giving up on him as we've seen Reid do more with a lot less. And I think Clyde is primed to turn it up from here.

So, not a homer take. Just a take that's being less pessimistic after a difficult loss. Let this be a safe space for those who haven't given up on Clyde.

I believe.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:53 PM 09-23-2021
He needs a “won’t sniff the end zone” thread
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:54 PM 09-23-2021
If he doesn't have a 1200 rushing 400 receiving this year I'll actually be surprised. He's just off to a slow start. If he hadn't fumbled then he wouldn't be under the spotlight quite so much. He's gonna have some big games.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:58 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The only thing that can save him as far as worth the pick is catching more balls and being elite with yac but I don’t believe Reid forgot how to throw the ball to rbs. So clearly there are issues with CEH himself preventing it.
And the screen game is almost nonexistent. And we don’t use much presnap motion anymore. Is Andy just getting lazy?

Also Twisted.... haven’t you learned? These positive threads don’t help. Look at the “won’t sniff the playoffs” thread. That’s how you get this shit going. Lmao. Jk, bro. It’s week 3, we haven’t lost a September game in years. We’re all some emotional bitches, but when we beat SD ugh, the Sharters on Sunday we will all have forgotten about our abysmal run defense, and Clete fucking Blakeman (until we meet again) and we will most likely be in the division lead before we lose another game.
[Reply]
493rd 08:00 PM 09-23-2021
Dude was drafted ahead of Taylor, Swift, and Dobbins. UGH
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:02 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
The title of the thread says it all....

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Clyde, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
Cot damn. You are such a freak ass poster (I mean that in the freakiest ass way possible) I can’t tell if you’re serious or not. Well played, I have no idea why Prison Bitch despises you, but you seem well... like an asshole? But a cool asshole, so yeah.... whatevs.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:02 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Who the fuck drafted Taylor Swift? Also, how many of those players mentioned was the feature back for a SB team?
[Reply]
Redbled 08:03 PM 09-23-2021

I’d prefer Taylor Swift.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:05 PM 09-23-2021
Swift has fumbled three times.

Dobbins is clearly injury prone (and has fumbled twice).

And Taylor Swift is a lovely singer-songwriter and I celebrate her entire catalogue.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:06 PM 09-23-2021
What has Taylor done this season?
[Reply]
lcarus 08:09 PM 09-23-2021
I'm sure Andy is gonna give him every opportunity to redeem himself on Sunday. The only thing that concerns me about Clyde is he looks a bit like he's running in quicksand at times. He just seems a bit off compared to early last season and I don't know if it's injury related or what.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:09 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Who the **** drafted Taylor Swift? Also, how many of those players mentioned was the feature back for a SB team?
None of these guys are any better than CEH at this point in their careers.
[Reply]
wazu 08:10 PM 09-23-2021
2020's 14th best rusher in broken tackles per rushing attempt: CLYDE

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...g_advanced.htm

How can anybody doubt this greatness?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:11 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I’d prefer Taylor Swift.
You can’t tackle her. She’ll just shake it off.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:15 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Cot damn. You are such a freak ass poster (I mean that in the freakiest ass way possible) I can’t tell if you’re serious or not. Well played, I have no idea why Prison Bitch despises you, but you seem well... like an asshole? But a cool asshole, so yeah.... whatevs.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44219
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:18 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44219
I think just coincidence.

If you put a monkey named Jewish Rabbi on the internet pounding on the keyboard you’re bound to get a duplicate of a CP 2002 thread at some point.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up