ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Brisco (AES on 810, Time's Ours) in the ICU
suzzer99 04:42 PM 09-22-2021

Asking for prayer for my 26 year-old son Joshua, this morning his girlfriend took him to the ER and he is currently in ICU, he’s delirious and had to be restrained, no clue yet what’s going on. Just took my wife to the airport to fly to Kansas City to be with him.

— Brad Brisco (@bradleybrisco) September 22, 2021

Apparently Joshua Brisco (of the Times Ours podcast and 810 radio) is not doing well. I really like this dude. I hope he pulls through ok.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:33 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Shut the **** up.
Sorry you got triggered for simply asking a question. Enjoy your day.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:37 AM 09-23-2021
One day my sister in law started acting delirious. She was acting very odd, saying shit that made no sense, was illogical etc.

Took her to the ER and found out that she had a virus that had infected her brain. Spent a few days in the hospital and she recovered just fine.

Maybe this is something similar.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:38 AM 09-23-2021
I too thought that was a lot of personal information to post but reading his dad's twitter that is kind of his thing. He's very religious and very into missionary stuff (not a sex joke) and I glanced through it and he seems very nice and nothing subversive that I could find.

I get the feeling he's one of those "my life is an open book for through faith I am forgiven" types which frankly I applaud.

The lack of politics was refreshing as well.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:01 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
One day my sister in law started acting delirious. She was acting very odd, saying shit that made no sense, was illogical etc.

Took her to the ER and found out that she had a virus that had infected her brain. Spent a few days in the hospital and she recovered just fine.

Someone in the Twitter comments threw out West Nile Virus as a possibility. Seems like a long shot, but apparently delirium is one common presentation.

Regardless, hope they get it figured out. He seems like a great dude.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:11 AM 09-23-2021
Could it be meningitis?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:16 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Do you enjoy being a dumb piece of shit?

DON'T GET TRIGGERED BY A SIMPLE QUESTION
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:19 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Shove an entire enhanced 5G coverage tower up your ass.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:40 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Remember that reporter chick that had the weird camera moment at the Emmy's or something? Hers wound up being because of a migraine:

[Reply]
RockChalk 11:25 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Jesus man. Every time someone brings someone up, you show up and talk about how you know them.
Literally....every, single, time.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:28 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Could it be meningitis?
I was just thinking the same thing
[Reply]
Fish 11:29 AM 09-23-2021
Sounds like a Jenkem overdose.
[Reply]
RockChalk 11:38 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sounds like a Jenkem overdose.
Worst OD I've ever had was from Jenkem. Just brutal stuff.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:56 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Someone in the Twitter comments threw out West Nile Virus as a possibility. Seems like a long shot, but apparently delirium is one common presentation.

Regardless, hope they get it figured out. He seems like a great dude.

I'm not sure if you saw but his dad said that oddly enough he had HAD West Nile Virus before and didn't think that was it.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:16 PM 09-23-2021
Probably cancer
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:21 PM 09-23-2021
thank you doctor demonpenz
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up