ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Elvira Comes Out!
gblowfish 10:37 AM 09-22-2021
She's been in a 19 year relationship with a woman. Whodathunkit?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/22/enter...out/index.html
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:41 AM 09-22-2021
Washed up old whore needs attention. News at 11.
[Reply]
backinblack 10:42 AM 09-22-2021
who is the other woman, Morticia Addams?
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:44 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Washed up old whore needs attention. News at 11.
She's always been a hottie. Even now looks pretty good for 70. She was born in Manhattan, KS too!

There were some nude pics of her from Penthouse or some men's mag from the 1970's as Cassandra Peterson. When she was young she was nothing but fine fine fine.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:48 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
She's always been a hottie. Even now looks pretty good for 70. She was born in Manhattan, KS too!

There were some nude pics of her from Penthouse or some men's mag from the 1970's as Cassandra Peterson. When she was young she was nothing but fine fine fine.
And the milk in my refrigerator was good six months ago. Maybe when it "transitions" to cheese CNN will do a story about it.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:17 AM 09-22-2021
Something I learned. Cassandra Peterson was the stripper in the dressing room on the cover of Tom Waits "Small Change" LP. I've owned that record for years and didn't realize that!

In 1976 she was stunning. Still like her better in her natural redheaded state than with all the goth makeup.
Attached: cassandra.jpg (11.5 KB) 
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:39 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
And the milk in my refrigerator was good six months ago. Maybe when it "transitions" to cheese CNN will do a story about it.
If this is spoiled milk, cut my cheese!
Attached: Elvirabook.jpg (42.3 KB) 
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:40 AM 09-22-2021
I'm pretty good with Elvira kissing girls.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 07:20 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I'm pretty good with Elvira kissing girls.
Boy, I don’t know. According to the article, the girlfriend looks like a dude.
[Reply]
Chazno 09:56 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Women kissing women that look like dudes is worse than actually kissing dudes? Obviously Hot on Hot is better but is it really worse than kissing a guy?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:09 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Originally Posted by Chazno:
Women kissing women that look like dudes is worse than actually kissing dudes? Obviously Hot on Hot is better but is it really worse than kissing a guy?
Going to need pictures to make a ruling on this.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:45 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Going to need pictures to make a ruling on this.
Rule away...

[Reply]
backinblack 04:53 PM 09-23-2021
jeez, what Aerosmith cover band did she find that person in
[Reply]
listopencil 04:59 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Something I learned. Cassandra Peterson was the stripper in the dressing room on the cover of Tom Waits "Small Change" LP. I've owned that record for years and didn't realize that!

In 1976 she was stunning. Still like her better in her natural redheaded state than with all the goth makeup.
She has mentioned before that she has no memory of doing that shoot and it doesn't really look like her. It's probably not her.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:01 PM 09-23-2021
But, anyway, Cassandra Peterson was very hot for a very long time and she's still an attractive woman. Her girlfriend is kind of goofy looking but whatever floats her boat.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up