ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>The National Media Chiefs Repository Thread
Dante84 09:41 AM 09-21-2021
Since our local media is sort of a joke when it comes to Chiefs coverage (save a few), I figured there should be a catch-all thread for the national media talking about or writing about the Chiefs.

Obviously new-breaking stuff should be its own thread, but hot takes, opinions, and musings - both favorable and hating - can be dropped in here.

Stuff from GMFB, MMQB, First Take, NFL Network, PFT, Pat McAfee show, etc...
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:41 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Marcellus Wiley is a racist
This is a true statement.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:00 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
“The Ravens have caught the Chiefs.” Marcellus Wiley

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:35 AM 09-23-2021
The Chiefs deserve any honest commentary they receive moving forward. The O isn't as perfect as they need to be (score a TD pretty-much every drive) for the defense they've been burdened with. Sucks, but it's true.

I know the Chiefs D has circled the wagons about "knowing they're good", but I think we all know that's a load of dung. Just too many weak spots to think they're really on the verge of becoming a serviceable D any time soon.

Andy will claim it's his fault and provide the D emotional shade.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:53 PM 09-23-2021

Clyde Edwards-Helaire was a record-setting receiving back at #LSU.

Including playoffs, CEH has appeared in 17 games with #Chiefs and has only 42 catches.

He's seen 3 targets in KC's first 2 games this year.

— Evan Silva (@evansilva) September 23, 2021

[Reply]
Dante84 04:01 PM 09-23-2021

If CEH doesn’t get targets, having him on the field is pointless. The Chiefs not calling screens, arrows and wheel routes for him remains perplexing https://t.co/5sySiwiARz

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) September 23, 2021

[Reply]
Dante84 11:22 AM 09-24-2021

Wanted to explain in a little detail Lamar’s 2nd interception Monday night. He didn’t get fooled thinking it was cover 0 but watch the video or whatever. pic.twitter.com/r5Jr2MkB1k

— quincy_avery (@Quincy_Avery) September 24, 2021

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up