ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson's "cartwheel"....
burt 10:08 AM 09-20-2021
Why wasn't that flagged????
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:20 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You realize that the ref isn't responsible for down field calls, right?
Iirc they can. And maybe 🤔 mis-saw the play, but we m pretty sure clete threw the flag on n the first one.

Regardless, clete and/or his crew regularly fucks up calls where the chiefs are concerned. It’s happened often enough now that even I am willing to call BS.

Believe what you want.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:41 PM 09-20-2021
dumb move to risk it when your bread and butter is being a runner. He actually broke the plane of the goal line with the flip and you can go across the line anyway you want as long as you are not running backwards taunting a player you just smoked.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:45 PM 09-20-2021
He should have been flagged 4 not grabbing his crotch
[Reply]
stevieray 07:51 PM 09-20-2021
Cris Collinsworth cares.

Me, not so much.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:35 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Watching it, I identified with "I am better than you".
Watching it, I identified with, “What people do that are missing a chromosome.”
[Reply]
DTVietnam 01:17 AM 09-21-2021
stop being a sore loser...he deserved to do it..
if u are that far from a defender that u can do a flip..go for it. . (although it wouldve been nice if he shattered his hip on the landing)

if our defense wasnt such touch butt p**ssies he wouldnt have been able to do that
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09-21-2021, 06:03 AM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel. Reason: Counter productive garbage
burt 08:26 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....182952271.html

According to the league the back flip he did was the main reason they implemented it this year.
This was my understanding.

Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
a rule it needs to be uniform and not just eh call it when we feel like it.
And this is why I questioned it. Taunting, celebrating, etc., doesn't bother me. Giving the refs subjectivity does. Zebras don't need more tools to control the games outcome.
[Reply]
poolboy 09:33 AM 09-21-2021
I get the taunting rule, but how the hell can you enforce it fairly and uniformly
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:39 AM 09-21-2021
John Beluishi did it better.
[Reply]
EPodolak 11:40 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
if u are that far from a defender that u can do a flip..go for it. . (although it wouldve been nice if he shattered his hip on the landing)

if our defense wasnt such touch butt p**ssies he wouldnt have been able to do that
This captures it for me. Lamar could have handed Spags the game ball for all I care.
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:56 PM 09-21-2021
I wanted to see an involuntary cartwheel all night long. I'll love it when this guy finally gets a good sticking from a defensive player. We tackle like we're tucking people in at night.
[Reply]
burt 04:13 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I wanted to see an involuntary cartwheel all night long. I'll love it when this guy finally gets a good sticking from a defensive player. We tackle like we're tucking people in at night.
A Charlie Brown cartwheel......
[Reply]
Funkstown 04:30 PM 09-21-2021
I hope he breaks his goddamn neck the next time.
[Reply]
burt 04:58 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:

I'm no sore loser. But Cheetah gets flagged for flashing a peace sign? Wait til he flips over the goal line and gets flagged for 15! I'm okay with Lamar cartwheeling.....but that means Cheetah can also..... Wait for it......wait for it.... I'll be back to say "told ya so".
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:32 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Finesse tackling
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up