ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson's "cartwheel"....
burt 10:08 AM 09-20-2021
Why wasn't that flagged????
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:41 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dude is going to break something one day
Other than our defense?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:42 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
So....someone has to be "near" taunting? Or it has to be directed at one player???
Taunting is directed, celebration is generalized.

You can express 'I love how awesome I am' not 'I am better than you [person in front of me].'
[Reply]
DaFace 01:03 PM 09-20-2021
They never flagged Tyreek for his backflips, so not sure why Lamar would have been flagged. Yes, I know taunting is a point of emphasis, but I don't think I've seen anything to suggest that a backflip would be considered taunting.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:07 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Nobody actually knows the rules anymore. They are subjective are/aren't called for unknown reasons that are never explained.
Not to go full Op, but that's how they "steer" games.
[Reply]
Funkstown 03:28 PM 09-20-2021
The fact that Ray Lewis the convict was there to pump up those fucking morons was a dark omen for the night.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 03:40 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They never flagged Tyreek for his backflips, so not sure why Lamar would have been flagged. Yes, I know taunting is a point of emphasis, but I don't think I've seen anything to suggest that a backflip would be considered taunting.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....182952271.html

According to the league the back flip he did was the main reason they implemented it this year. If it’s a rule it needs to be uniform and not just eh call it when we feel like it.
[Reply]
tatorhog 03:41 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Funkstown:
The fact that Ray Lewis the convict was there to pump up those ****ing morons was a dark omen for the night.
Should have taken Will Shields to bloody his nose again.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:09 PM 09-20-2021
It's only taunting if Tyreek does it.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:18 PM 09-20-2021
The chiefs got their shit pushed in. If they don’t like it, stop it.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:46 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....182952271.html

According to the league the back flip he did was the main reason they implemented it this year. If it’s a rule it needs to be uniform and not just eh call it when we feel like it.
Sure, but they specifically pointed out to the "deuces" toward another player. If he gets called for a backflip this year, we have a gripe, but until then we're just making assumptions on what they will and won't call.
[Reply]
Bump 04:48 PM 09-20-2021
the bigger question is, why was HB flagged on that play Ward got a sack?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:59 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
the bigger question is, why was HB flagged on that play Ward got a sack?
Clete is in the bag. No other reason makes any sense. Fool called HB twice for putting his hand on a receiver. Never mind he didn't slow the guy down, or impede his progress. Or try to steer him. He simply made contact (something EVERY DAMNED DB DOES ALL THE TIME IN EVERY GAME).

Notice he didn't call that penalty against BAL. Clete calls a biased game vs. the Chiefs every time. We just have to bite the bullet and wait until that sad sack of shit finally retires.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:13 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Clete is in the bag. No other reason makes any sense. Fool called HB twice for putting his hand on a receiver. Never mind he didn't slow the guy down, or impede his progress. Or try to steer him. He simply made contact (something EVERY DAMNED DB DOES ALL THE TIME IN EVERY GAME).

Notice he didn't call that penalty against BAL. Clete calls a biased game vs. the Chiefs every time. We just have to bite the bullet and wait until that sad sack of shit finally retires.
You realize that the ref isn't responsible for down field calls, right?
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:54 PM 09-20-2021
There were missed/incorrect calls on both sides. Officiating had no effect on the outcome of the game.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:59 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Taunting is directed, celebration is generalized.

You can express 'I love how awesome I am' not 'I am better than you [person in front of me].'
Watching it, I identified with "I am better than you".
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up