ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the LA Chargers ( Week 3)
TLO 09:24 PM 09-19-2021
We're on to the Chargers, and our first noon game of the season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:03 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Everyone saying Dallas shit on them need to take into account the following:

Dallas has 3 MLB's we would take in a instant. They also have some decent D-Line. They are MUCH better suited to stop the run than us. We need Gay back in the worst way.
They had a MLB playing D line...and the Cowboys defense is pure dogshit but Hebert had some costly turnovers
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:04 PM 09-20-2021
WE ARE NOT LOSING TO THE GODDAMN CHARGERS
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:05 PM 09-20-2021
I tried telling people that the Ravens weren't some layup game. People saying all week we are going to blow out a team that's competitive week in and week out on the road is pure foolish. Now I will say we are overreacting the other way and should be able to win this game by a score. Chargers aren't there yet.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:06 PM 09-20-2021
Chiefs get everyone’s best game

Chiefs 31
Chargers 27
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:09 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
They had a MLB playing D line...and the Cowboys defense is pure dogshit but Hebert had some costly turnovers
They used a MLB who is good at rushing the passer to rush the passer!?!?

Seriously,

Parson/LVE/Misc.

Currently better than hitchens.

Hell, if LVE becomes a free agent we need to pick up the phone.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:15 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
They used a MLB who is good at rushing the passer to rush the passer!?!?

Seriously,

Parson/LVE/Misc.

Currently better than hitchens.

Hell, if LVE becomes a free agent we need to pick up the phone.
Cowboys defense is pure dogshit. Doesn't change that fact
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:19 PM 09-20-2021
Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard combined for 180 yards on the ground and another 56 yards in the air. The Bolts did not struggle just in-between the tackles but in covering the running backs in the passing game as well. - la chargers, sounds french
[Reply]
Bump 05:33 PM 09-20-2021
If CEH doesn't come in this game fired up with a chip on his shoulder than he has to be benched. But as long as they do better play calling and let Mahomes win the game, we'll destroy the Chargers because you know they are pissed off and that has to be scary for the Chargers.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:39 PM 09-20-2021
Until the defense proves otherwise, I think the offensive philosophy needs to change. Pedal down all game. Don’t let up until it’s mathematically impossible to lose. Can’t trust the defense until they prove you can.

We gave up one that should’ve been a win. Attempting to control the clock late didn’t work. Run the fucking score up until it doesn’t matter.
[Reply]
TLO 05:39 PM 09-20-2021
If we lose this game... Maybe then I'll hit the PANIC button.
[Reply]
TLO 05:40 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Until the defense proves otherwise, I think the offensive philosophy needs to change. Pedal down all game. Don’t let up until it’s mathematically impossible to lose. Can’t trust the defense until they prove you can.

We gave up one that should’ve been a win. Attempting to control the clock late didn’t work. Run the ****ing score up until it doesn’t matter.
I like this plan.
[Reply]
Dayze 05:42 PM 09-20-2021
Chiefs 64
Chargers 61
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:53 PM 09-20-2021
Chargers Pissed, they are gonna light yall up like Baltimore did
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:55 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Bruh, you're trying WAAAY too hard right now.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:55 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Will you be making your annual trip back here at mid-season to wonder where (once again) it all went wrong for the Raiders?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up