ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the LA Chargers ( Week 3)
TLO 09:24 PM 09-19-2021
We're on to the Chargers, and our first noon game of the season.
[Reply]
TLO 08:57 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If they don't get some things fixed on that defense, we're going to get smoked.
We're 8 point favorites for a reason.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:58 AM 09-20-2021
He may get ejected for popping a pimple. Worse than spitting.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:08 AM 09-20-2021
I was thinking we would lose a game to the Chargers prior to the season starting and after watching the defense so far I’m definitely still of that mindset. Herbert is good and can make most throws but we will win this one since it’s at home. It will be close though.

I’m actually shocked at the 8 point spread. I think that line is an overreaction to how the Chargers looked yesterday. They had some bad and unfortunate red zone plays that you can’t really count on. I’ll definitely be on the Chargers here.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:15 AM 09-20-2021
Naw. The worst case is a close loss. With the exception of the Super Bowl, that’s been the story of every loss with Reid/Mahomes.

We don’t get blown out.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:01 AM 09-20-2021
I just got Tix, cant fucking wait even though we just suffered a loss. Rebound games make me HORknee.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:10 AM 09-20-2021
I praised the Chargers last week.

But this week vs the Cowboys, holy shit were they back to Chargering again. Dumb penalties, turnovers, figuring out ways to lose.

They're not a team that's ready for big games and big moments. Dallas and L.A were both going off with explosive plays and both would follow it with some dumb turnovers/plays/penalties.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:38 AM 09-20-2021
Mahomes seems to be annoyed by people elevating Herbert too high.

Let's roll them.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:49 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I praised the Chargers last week.

But this week vs the Cowboys, holy shit were they back to Chargering again. Dumb penalties, turnovers, figuring out ways to lose.

They're not a team that's ready for big games and big moments. Dallas and L.A were both going off with explosive plays and both would follow it with some dumb turnovers/plays/penalties.
It really makes you wonder if some issues really are from the top down? Theyve had similar problems for years.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:46 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Austin Ekeler Is gonna have a Career generational day
Fyp
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:19 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
We're 8 point favorites for a reason.
Only 1 out of their last 10 wins was by more than eight points. That was the AFC Championship. The rest were all closer. This team doesn't blow opponents out.
[Reply]
TEX 12:23 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Only 1 out of their last 10 wins was by more than eight points. That was the AFC Championship. The rest were all closer. This team doesn't blow opponents out.
Yep. Not with that defense.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:24 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Mahomes seems to be annoyed by people elevating Herbert too high.

Let's roll them.
Herberts first 16 games were pretty damn good. He's the real deal. The AFCW is gonna be fun for awhile.
[Reply]
TEX 12:25 PM 09-20-2021
Yep.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:29 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Not with that defense.
That's a big part of it. Another is Reid's lack of killer instinct. Even if the other team is completely unable to stop us, he will change the play calling to be more conservative. He did that yesterday to some extent by running those stupid delayed draw plays on 1st down.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:54 PM 09-20-2021
I'm driving down for this one, so we better win. In fact, I'm calling ahead to Patrick and Andy and let them know that we better win cuz 3 hours down and 3 hours back, 60 bucks to park and like 120 for the ticket is a lot so we better win or I'll be mad. I might write a tersely worded post on CP if we don't. We better win. We better.

That ought a do it...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up