6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
Al Czervik 12:49 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Right field would be the spot. Center field is a little more injury prone position.
Exactly...Putting him out in RF would give him a better chance of not injuring himself on a weekly basis.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:00 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Exactly...Putting him out in RF would give him a better chance of not injuring himself on a weekly basis.
I'd be all for that, but we still need a CF'r who's name is not Michael A. Taylor
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:01 PM 08-02-2021
Right field would be the spot. Center field is a little more injury prone position.
I generally think CF is the least injury-prone spot. You never had to deal with quickly downshifting because you're on the line/at the wall. Only have to worry about going back to the wall.

I've been on board with moving him to CF for some time now.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:03 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I generally think CF is the least injury-prone spot. You never had to deal with quickly downshifting because you're on the line/at the wall. Only have to worry about going back to the wall.

I've been on board with moving him to CF for some time now.
Yep - and it's easier to find another RF'r in our system that is ready to go (Olivares) than it is finding a CF'r
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:04 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'd be all for that, but we still need a CF'r who's name is not Michael A. Taylor
You can get by with a Michael A. if you had a stronger lineup. His defense is really good.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:06 PM 08-02-2021
Didn’t watch a second of this weekend series

Sounds like it was a great decision
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:09 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Didn’t watch a second of this weekend series

Sounds like it was a great decision
Friday night was a good game. Lynch pitched great, had one hiccup inning but finished strong. The pen then blew it open.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:14 PM 08-02-2021
You can get by with a Michael A. if you had a stronger lineup. His defense is really good.
He's a +CF'r for sure. If we re-sign him as 4th OF'r for his D that'd be ok, but he should not be playing every day, IMO.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:07 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
He's a +CF'r for sure. If we re-sign him as 4th OF'r for his D that'd be ok, but he should not be playing every day, IMO.
I agree. Perfect role would for him to slide into the Dyson role.
[Reply]
tk13 02:22 PM 08-02-2021
Boras wants Kumar Rocker to be able to sign with any team.

Kumar Rocker’s adviser Scott Boras pointed out an inequity in the CBA rule whereby teams get a similar replacement pick if they choose not to sign a player (ie Rocker) whereas the player is out of a job/luck. This happened to Carter Stewart, who went to Japan. Here’s Boras pic.twitter.com/iq5tf8JSFv

— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) August 2, 2021

[Reply]
BWillie 02:37 PM 08-02-2021
Poor Kumar Rocker. He is supposed to be the next Cy Young per Chiefsplanet but he just can't seem to get over the hump. Can't seem to get drafted high, or even paid. T-Bones/Monarchs need some pitching
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:55 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Poor Kumar Rocker. He is supposed to be the next Cy Young per Chiefsplanet but he just can't seem to get over the hump. Can't seem to get drafted high, or even paid. T-Bones/Monarchs need some pitching

Yeah, the guy that Baseball Prospectus immediately jumped into its top 40 prospects when he was drafted totally sucks and those of us here who think he’s a great prospect are coming out of left field.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:28 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
Boras wants Kumar Rocker to be able to sign with any team.

Yes, brilliant idea. Let's give players the option to just not sign with a team and then they're simply able to sign with any team they want? That renders the draft pointless. I'm sure Boras would just love that.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You're such a clown. Your post makes no sense. Your dumb ass seems to forget how highly regarded Rocker still is and to act as if CP is the only group of people who think highly of him just shows how clueless you are.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:38 AM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're such a clown. Your post makes no sense. Your dumb ass seems to forget how highly regarded Rocker still is and to act as if CP is the only group of people who think highly of him just shows how clueless you are.
He doesn't suck, I just find it hilarious how people on the internet who have never seen him pitch outside of some YouTube video wanted to anoint him the best pitcher in the draft no matter what. If a GM took ANYONE but Rocker, he was a blithering buffoon. Just familiarity bias.
[Reply]
Page 300 of 440
« First < 200250290296297298299300 301302303304310350400 > Last »
Up