ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 53
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Bugeater 03:31 PM 08-04-2019
It's BIG!

As in BIG BOY

[Reply]
Megatron96 06:55 PM 08-04-2019
I would like to believe in Bigfoot.

I have a problem concerning evidence, though. If Bigfoot exists, why has there never been any scat recovered?

I spend a lot of time outdoors, hunting, fishing, scouting for hunting and fishing, hiking, etc. For the last 17 years I've spent an average of 50-70 days/nights a year up on the Mogollon Rim here in AZ, as well as another 8-12 days in southwest WY, 7-8 days in MT, and 6-7 days in central CO. Nearly all of it primitive camping miles from the nearest paved road, essentially without seeing another human for days. And there have been sightings of the "Mogollon Monster" since the 1940s. But I've never in all those days come across any Bigfoot crap.

And as a lifelong hunter, I can pretty easily identify nearly all of the scat I come across, including deer, elk, black bear, mountain lion, porcupine, raccoon, wolf, coyote, wild horses, etc. and so on. And in all this time I've never come across any large sized unknown scat. Not in OK where I grew up, not in MO where I spent nearly 15 years hunting and fishing. Not in KS, TX, NM, CO, CA, WY, or MT. We're talking about a few thousand days and nights in the woods and on mountains basically where tens of thousands of sightings have been recorded.

So what are they doing with it? Maybe they're burying it like a cat, but then it would be a sizeable pile of dirt if they're 500-800 lbs. And wild animals just crap anywhere, usually right on the trail/game trail. Mountain lions and other cats will cover their feces, but they don't make any real effort to go off and hide their dumps.

So why haven't I, or anyone else, found any Bigfoot excrement?
[Reply]
vailpass 07:02 PM 08-04-2019
Bigfoot?
He’s on the Howard Stern show. He might not be exactly what you were expecting though.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:04 PM 08-04-2019
If there was a "Bigfoot" he has died and was probably the last of its kind.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:04 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

I have a problem concerning evidence, though. If Bigfoot exists, why has there never been any scat recovered?

I spend a lot of time outdoors, hunting, fishing, scouting for hunting and fishing, hiking, etc. For the last 17 years I've spent an average of 50-70 days/nights a year up on the Mogollon Rim here in AZ, as well as another 8-12 days in southwest WY, 7-8 days in MT, and 6-7 days in central CO. Nearly all of it primitive camping miles from the nearest paved road, essentially without seeing another human for days. And there have been sightings of the "Mogollon Monster" since the 1940s. But I've never in all those days come across any Bigfoot crap.

And as a lifelong hunter, I can pretty easily identify nearly all of the scat I come across, including deer, elk, black bear, mountain lion, porcupine, raccoon, wolf, coyote, wild horses, etc. and so on. And in all this time I've never come across any large sized unknown scat. Not in OK where I grew up, not in MO where I spent nearly 15 years hunting and fishing. Not in KS, TX, NM, CO, CA, WY, or MT. We're talking about a few thousand days and nights in the woods and on mountains basically where tens of thousands of sightings have been recorded.

So what are they doing with it? Maybe they're burying it like a cat, but then it would be a sizeable pile of dirt if they're 500-800 lbs. And wild animals just crap anywhere, usually right on the trail/game trail. Mountain lions and other cats will cover their feces, but they don't make any real effort to go off and hide their dumps.

So you're a shitologist?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:38 PM 08-04-2019
This isn't a Brooke Pryor thread?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:59 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

They are considerate and bury their poo.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:06 PM 08-04-2019
Yes. I have my reasons.
[Reply]
mcknzAlex 08:35 PM 08-04-2019
Maybe it exists, but I don't think that I would love to see one. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:58 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This isn't a Brooke Pryor thread?
Kris Wilson
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:05 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Kris Wilson
queue
[Reply]
lewdog 09:06 PM 08-04-2019
I believe in jerkin' off hogs that look like Bigfoot's mom!
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:40 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
So you're a shitologist?
The correct term is taxonomist, I believe.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:20 PM 08-08-2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:45 PM 08-08-2019
A creature that size needs a huge territory to sustain a breeding population over the millennia. There too many people crawling all over the Pacific NW. There would be evidence. Period.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 53
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up