ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 69
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:51 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
If you love creativity, please tell me you have watched Legion. It's incredible and I don't know anyone that watched it.
100%. Start to finish.

It came off the rails just a hair in the 3rd season but the 1st and 2nd season were Next Level programming. The 2nd season is one of the best seasons I've ever seen of television.

3rd season really leaned into the right brain and kept creating strands it didn't have good answers for.

But the 1st season's 2nd half where it took place entirely in the astral plain was one of the most fascinating bits. Aubrey Plaza as Big Baddie in Season 1-2 was the most fascinating casting decision I can remember.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:30 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
New WandaVision trailer...

Uhh..WTF?? But im in....
Possible MAJOR spoiler ahead.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:58 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Spoiler!
Is Fiege in control of these Disney+ shows?

I don’t think he has much to do with the Marvel Netflix shows which were kind of hit or miss.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:13 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Is Fiege in control of these Disney+ shows?
Yes.

What happens in these TV series will affect the MCU moving forward, with many of the newer characters appearing in the movies during Phase 5.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:18 PM 09-21-2020
I had this thread blocked and I have no idea why. Was kind of wondering why nobody had posted the WandaVision trailer yet.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:25 PM 09-21-2020

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Direckshun 05:48 PM 09-21-2020
According to Marvel promotional materials (this is not a spoiler), this series is taking place after Endgame.

Woooooowwwwwwwwww
[Reply]
RunKC 09:23 AM 09-22-2020
Just saw a rumor that apparently Marvel wants to have some fun with this and get multiple cameos for the new Dr Strange and the multiverse.

This would show an alternate universe of Tom Cruise playing Iron Man.

Obviously it’s just a rumor but that would be hilarious considering the backstory :-)
[Reply]
Sorry 10:10 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just saw a rumor that apparently Marvel wants to have some fun with this and get multiple cameos for the new Dr Strange and the multiverse.

Obviously it’s just a rumor but that would be hilarious considering the backstory :-)
That would be badass lol

Why not just slip in some jedis while they’re at it lmao
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:13 AM 09-22-2020

For this particular series or for the What If? series?

The latter makes more sense but I've heard from solid sources there's a tie-in with WandaVision and Dr. Strange & The Multiverse of Madness so I'm sure that's possible, too.
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:37 PM 09-22-2020

The latter makes more sense but I've heard from solid sources there's a tie-in with WandaVision and Dr. Strange & The Multiverse of Madness so I'm sure that's possible, too.
Any rumors as to when WandaVision is supposed to drop? I just keep reading "coming soon"
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:48 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Any rumors as to when WandaVision is supposed to drop? I just keep reading "coming soon"
Disney+ continues to shake up their scheduling so I don't have a solid date. They moved the Mando from October 7th to October 30th and the last I heard about WandaVision was either the last week of November or early December.

It all depends on COVID and whether or not they'll be able to release Black Widow this year.

The Mandalorian was scheduled for Wednesday, October 7th with the second episode airing Friday, October 9th, which is how they released the series last year: Two episodes the initial week of release followed by weekly releases.

Now, last I heard, they're just releasing it weekly beginning October 30th.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:41 PM 09-22-2020

What If... is going to be animated, correct? (loved the What If? comics from my youth)
[Reply]
unlurking 09:00 PM 09-22-2020

Spoiler!
My guess is a version of "House of M".

Edit:
Looks like that is a common theory. Speculation, could be spoilery...

https://movieweb.com/wandavision-foo...ter-egg-x-men/
[Reply]
unlurking 09:14 PM 09-22-2020

Considering the House of M storyline, this is the perfect opportunity to recast people like RDJ and any other actors who are ready to move on from the MCU for any reason. It's basically a universe reboot. Cruise as one of a few alternate Iron Mans would be a hilarious scene.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 69
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up