ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 93
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
FAX 10:54 AM 03-16-2019
There's enough body shaming in this thread to fill a butter churn.

FAX
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:10 AM 03-16-2019
Oh Brooke, why'd you make me do it to 'em?

Attached: star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-Luke-leia-jabba_the_hutt.jpg (280.6 KB) 
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:37 AM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Oh Brooke, why'd you make me do it to 'em?

:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:53 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
She should probably be under investigation for brutalizing all those Little Debbie snack cakes.

That chick in the glasses looks tiny next to Kyle Turley.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:24 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
She's genuinely bad and never goes beyond writing anything but the most generic of articles. I place her below Adam Teicher.

She’s also fat & ugly too.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:30 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
That chick in the glasses looks tiny next to Kyle Turley.
That's a chick? :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:31 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
That's a chick? :-)

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:36 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
She’s fucking horrendous. I didn’t like her Bojangles eating ass from day one. Those segments are legitimately bad.

I turn it off when she has her segment. It’s legitimately bad.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:44 PM 03-16-2019
Inclusiveness has its pitfalls. Could you imagine a hideous cow like this getting a job back in the Mad Men days? Something to be said about the days when hiring chicks for news jobs was based on beauty, tit size, and whether they'd blow you during the interview.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:01 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Inclusiveness has its pitfalls. Could you imagine a hideous cow like this getting a job back in the Mad Men days? Something to be said about the days when hiring chicks for news jobs was based on beauty, tit size, and whether they'd blow you during the interview.
That's right. Put those big titties in a cone bra and do whatever the fuck I say to do!
[Reply]
RunKC 02:32 PM 03-16-2019
If Tyreek is innocent, he’ll get her fired. Defamation suit would be a certainty.

And Tyreek has Drew Rosenhaus. Not exactly the little league Brooke
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 02:39 PM 03-16-2019
Her article is the worst kind of Fake News. A police report that may or may not involve TH, concerning a minor who may or may not have a broken arm. Complete with unnamed sources. WTF? What's next a police report out of Texas that may or may not involve Patrick Mahomes and his puppy? Who at the newspaper green lighted this nonsense for publication? Her and the editor should be terminated.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:22 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
She should probably be under investigation for brutalizing all those Little Debbie snack cakes.

So that's the beastly creature that's stirring all the shit? Wow
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:26 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
Her article is the worst kind of Fake News. A police report that may or may not involve TH, concerning a minor who may or may not have a broken arm. Complete with unnamed sources. WTF? What's next a police report out of Texas that may or may not involve Patrick Mahomes and his puppy? Who at the newspaper green lighted this nonsense for publication? Her and the editor should be terminated.
Brooke Pryor's headline after reading your post: PATRICK MAHOMES UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SELLING FENTANYL TO PUPPIES!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:06 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
[Reply]
Page 6 of 93
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up