ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 240
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Mike Riley:
Andy Reid is a terrible parent too
BAM
[Reply]
jonzie04 11:56 AM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Unless you're Jacksonville or the Raiders, EVERY TEAM is in the playoff hunt every year, you ****ing DOLT.

It's called 'parity', and if you've been watching the same league I have for the past 20 years, you know all about it, and you feel like a dipshit right about now.

You're a ****ing idiot...

He's made the playoffs TEN times in the past 16 seasons And just narrowly missed out last year and in 2011.

That is being in the playoff hunt nearly every year you moron....

We made the playoffs 3 times in that time span without Andy.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 12:00 PM 09-18-2015
Owners of professional sports teams don't have the same passion for winning as the average fan does. It's nothing more than a business to them. As long as they are making money on their investment they are happy. Andy Reid is good enough to fill the stands by winning more games then he loses. This makes money for the Hunt family, ergo nothing will be done concerning Andy's employment with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:04 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This is where you fail. Andy Reid currently is the 4th winningest active coach in the NFL and he has a .587 winning %. Obviously he is putting his teams in positions to win with that kind of record like him or not.
I trust what I've seen with my own eyes.

You can trot out all the numbers in support of that guy you want...

I've seen him piss away more wins than any ****ing coach ever.

The Herm teams, the Haley teams...they just weren't talented. They had Cassels and Croyles at QB. Alex at least resembles an NFL QB. He isn't top tier like a Rodgers but he isn't AIDS-filled dumpster fire like Cassel either.

This team is stacked and ready to win right now. Period. Alex Smith is better than Dilfer, and we're Sean Smith away from having a dominant defense.

Difference is...Brian Billick, the same guy who had the record setting Minnesota offenses all those years with Cris Carter and whatnot, high flying pass master...ran the ball with Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes. And let his defense play defense, instead of hanging them out to dry, 3 and out after 3 and out.

The 99 Ravens won like 3 or 4 straight games WITHOUT AN OFFENSIVE TD.

You read that right. Look it up.

In order to do that, you don't pretend your FORMER high 1st round qb is anything more than what he really is : a journeyman game manager.

Good coaches realize that they have one of the best RBs to ever play the game, and run the ball from 1st and gl at the 2.

Good coaches bench Jemel Fleming.

Good coaches put their badass bruiser backup RB with fresh legs in the game during the 4th qtr to batter the defense.

Good coaches recognize what they have...and realize what they don't have.

Think about it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:07 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by jonzie04:

He's made the playoffs TEN times in the past 16 seasons And just narrowly missed out last year and in 2011.

That is being in the playoff hunt nearly every year you moron....

We made the playoffs 3 times in that time span without Andy.
The majority of those were when JJ was alive and running the #1 overall defense for a decade in Philly. When he died, Andy sucked and got fired.

Again, how many teams were mathematically eligible for the playoffs at the beginning of week 16 last year?

THAT IS "being in the playoff hunt".

You're a ****ing idiot for drinking the kool-aid and buying what the Hunts are selling.
[Reply]
jonzie04 12:10 PM 09-18-2015
The majority of those were when JJ was alive and running the #1 overall defense for a decade in Philly. When he died, Andy sucked and got fired.

Again, how many teams were mathematically eligible for the playoffs at the beginning of week 16 last year.

THAT IS being in the playoff hunt.

You're a ****ing idiot for drinking the kool-aid and buying what the Hunts are selling.
A wise man once told me to never argue with stupid people. I hereby withdraw myself from this "conversation". And may god have mercy on your poor soul.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:12 PM 09-18-2015
A wise man once told me to never argue with stupid people. I hereby withdraw myself from this "conversation". And may god have mercy on your poor soul.
The phrase is "only an idiot argues with an idiot".

And you come blazing in with "you're a fucking idiot"

It must be nice to not have to think about things. What's it like??
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:12 PM 09-18-2015

In order to do that, you don't pretend your FORMER high 1st round qb is anything more than what he really is : a journeyman game manager.

Good coaches realize that they have one of the best RBs to ever play the game, and run the ball from 1st and gl at the 2.

Good coaches bench Jemel Fleming.

Good coaches put their badass bruiser backup RB with fresh legs in the game during the 4th qtr to batter the defense.

Good coaches recognize what they have...and realize what they don't have.

Think about it.
I don't disagree with this part and as I stated before I am not a Reid fan nor did I want him as our head coach. But he is an above average NFL head coach his record speaks for himself. He is alot like Marty IMO. Great regular season head coach that will never win a SB.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:13 PM 09-18-2015
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:15 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I don't disagree with this part and as I stated before I am not a Reid fan nor did I want him as our head coach. But he is an above average NFL head coach his record speaks for himself. He is alot like Marty IMO. Great regular season head coach that will never win a SB.
This team has more talent than any team Marty coached (except maybe 93 and 97)

That being said..."good coach" and "constant bad decisions" don't correlate in any logical sense.

That's just reality.

My opinion (and his record backs it up) is that Reid got lucky in hiring JJ in Philly...and without JJ, Reid is below average in Philly and got fired.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:15 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Owners of professional sports teams don't have the same passion for winning as the average fan does. It's nothing more than a business to them. As long as they are making money on their investment they are happy. Andy Reid is good enough to fill the stands by winning more games then he loses. This makes money for the Hunt family, ergo nothing will be done concerning Andy's employment with the Chiefs.

Yup.

Nail, meet hammer...
[Reply]
notorious 12:16 PM 09-18-2015
This team is loaded.

Get a real coach and watch them rape.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:17 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
This team is loaded.

Get a real coach and watch them rape.
THIS
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:18 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
This team is loaded.

Get a real QB and watch them rape.
FYP
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:19 PM 09-18-2015
This team has more talent than any team Marty coached (except maybe 93 and 97)

That being said..."good coach" and "constant bad decisions" don't correlate in any logical sense.

That's just reality.

My opinion (and his record backs it up) is that Reid got lucky in hiring JJ in Philly...and without JJ, Reid is below average in Philly and got fired.
Reid didn't coach Charles to fumble twice. Reid didn't coach DAT to fumble on the return.

Any team that gives away the ball five times isn't going to win a contest.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 240
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up