ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 234 of 240
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:55 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
YES! PMII even said he should have thrown it to Robinson - I believe, instead of Kelce. This could be a 9 - 8 season. This team is NOT going back to the SB - It ain't happening - IF they make it to the Playoffs, they will be one and done as we have seen in the past. No RB, No defense - it is not going to happen. Raiders WILL win the division and we will all be disappointed - CALLING FACT! WE HAVE NO RB AND WE HAVE NO DEFENSE - straight UP. Yes, WEEK 3 throwing in the towel. Chargers 2 times, Raiders 2 times, Buffalo, Steelers and oh yes, Broncos are 2 - 0. WFT, Dallas, Cardinals, Green Bay, Titans, Steelers, 49ers. I just do not see it. I have already given up on this team - flame away but, it is not happening. See ya next season!
:-)

We are going to beat the Chargers on Sunday and it won't be close.

Faders are not winning this division. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:02 PM 09-23-2021
YES! PMII even said he should have thrown it to Robinson - I believe, instead of Kelce. This could be a 9 - 8 season. This team is NOT going back to the SB - It ain't happening - IF they make it to the Playoffs, they will be one and done as we have seen in the past. No RB, No defense - it is not going to happen. Raiders WILL win the division and we will all be disappointed - CALLING FACT! WE HAVE NO RB AND WE HAVE NO DEFENSE - straight UP. Yes, WEEK 3 throwing in the towel. Chargers 2 times, Raiders 2 times, Buffalo, Steelers and oh yes, Broncos are 2 - 0. WFT, Dallas, Cardinals, Green Bay, Titans, Steelers, 49ers. I just do not see it. I have already given up on this team - flame away but, it is not happening. See ya next season!
Please start your own thread about this, so we can be reminded of how smart you are all season long.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:41 PM 09-23-2021

Idiot.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:06 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:

Idiot.
Cardinals? 49ers?

Wtf?
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:03 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
The other team get's paid to play, the D had no answer for number 8.
We won last week because of a fumble shit happens.
We suck at drafting LB's, Dirty dan is slow and needs to go.
Gota start drafting LB's/ CB's/S that are worth a shit early in the draft.
You're not wrong on most of this. But you do realize we drafted a stud CB last year and look to have a couple of good, high picks at LB last and this year?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:14 AM 09-24-2021
I wish the halls, meeting rooms, and phones at 1 Arrowhead way were "Mic'd up" this week. Oh, and the stairwell too... :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:09 AM 09-24-2021
3 straight AFC championship games, 2 straight Super Bowls, our first Lombardi in 50 years.

I guess I shouldn’t be but I am absolutely aghast at how quickly this fan base has forgotten where we came from.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:13 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Playing for a 50 yard field goal against a stacked box when they haven't had an answer for your QB all day is a bad decision.

Had they not stacked the line, maybe I'd agree with you. But when they went out there in that formation and the Ravens put 11 guys at/near the LOS, you needed to check out of that.

Maybe Andy gave Mahomes a play to check into and PM didn't do it. In which case that's on Mahomes. But you can't run that play when you see how the Ravens are lining up and selling out to stop it.
Mahomes is in complete control of this offense. He and Andy can share the blame for running the ball. You can’t blame it all on Andy when you know #15 has the reins of the offense.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:40 AM 09-24-2021
Kill Yourself. Thank you.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:16 AM 09-24-2021
Time to bring it back, fellas! The instant classic from 6 years ago.

I look like the Kool Aid Man to the tune of Rock you like a hurricane.

*ahem*

Its the final quarter
we're down by one
Should I pass
Or should I run

Pringle or Kelce
Could score a TD
No i just think I'll
Play for the threeeeeeeeee

HERE I AM!
AHHH LOOK LIKE THE KOOL AID MAN!
HERE I AM!
SCREWIN UP THE GAME PLAAAN!
OHHH YEAH!!

Its the final quarter
Second and three
Still got the best
Quarterback In the league

Well that too easy
Not gonna throw
Clyde hit in the backfield
He fumbled....OH NOOOOOO

HERE I AM
AHHH LOOK LIKE THE KOOL AID MAN
HERE I AM
SCREWIN UP THE GAME PLAN
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:37 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Mahomes is in complete control of this offense. He and Andy can share the blame for running the ball. You can’t blame it all on Andy when you know #15 has the reins of the offense.
We know how big a believer Mahomes is in MEH.

He may not have a louder supporter on the squad. The stories of Patrick's input into the pick and excitement over it are well know.

PM is only human (I think) - he may have let his belief in MEH cloud his judgment. He sees that formation and thinks Clyde could get the yardage because he still sees in Clyde the same player he saw when he was drafted (outside zone scheme concerns be damned).

On the flip-side of that, Thuney does appear to have gacked his block. And it does appear that if Thuney doesn't, the hole is wide open for an easy 1st down and the march continues.

Dammit Clyde - why you gotta fumble that ball away?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We know how big a believer Mahomes is in MEH.

He may not have a louder supporter on the squad. The stories of Patrick's input into the pick and excitement over it are well know.

PM is only human (I think) - he may have let his belief in MEH cloud his judgment. He sees that formation and thinks Clyde could get the yardage because he still sees in Clyde the same player he saw when he was drafted (outside zone scheme concerns be damned).

On the flip-side of that, Thuney does appear to have gacked his block. And it does appear that if Thuney doesn't, the hole is wide open for an easy 1st down and the march continues.

Dammit Clyde - why you gotta fumble that ball away?
👍
[Reply]
scho63 09:54 AM 09-24-2021
The strategy to try to run late in the game made sense. Our D was gassed, we tried to run off some time and slow things down.

We just didn't execute and the midget caughed up the ball ala Jamaal vs Donks. Can't predict that shit.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:15 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
The strategy to try to run late in the game made sense. Our D was gassed, we tried to run off some time and slow things down.

We just didn't execute and the midget caughed up the ball ala Jamaal vs Donks. Can't predict that shit.

An equally stupid playcall by Andy in that game too. At least hes fucking consistent lmmfgdao.

That was the instead of taking a knee to go to OT, lets just pound Jamaal into the teeth of the Denver defense because hurrr durrr derpa derpa bbq sauce better job better job playcall.

Classic.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 12:12 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Is he though? What evidence do we have that Mahomes has enough control to call his own plays or even audible out of called plays? With Peyton Manning, you could tell he was calling the shots. I'm not seeing anything to make me believe that Mahomes is controlling much with the play calls. I don't recall any instances of him yelling out an audible to change a play call. Is there something I'm missing that shows that he has complete control?
[Reply]
Page 234 of 240
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238 > Last »
Up