ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep doubting CEH
TwistedChief 07:36 PM 09-23-2021
Yup, it's time to go there.

Clyde is being sold below guys on our practice squad (mOrE GOre!!). The Mayocks of CP are coming out of the woodwork to revisit the draft and the 'wasted' first round pick on a RB. He's slow. He's unathletic. He has no vision. He can't pass block. He completely sucks.

I'm not sold on this narrative.

Fumble was inexcusable but highly atypical. Guy has struggled with vision this year. But he flashed early last year. He's still figuring out this OL and the Chiefs are still figuring out how to use him in this system. He was named the MVP of the best college (spread) offense I think we might ever see. He has talent. Just needs to re-find his groove.

I'm not giving up on him as we've seen Reid do more with a lot less. And I think Clyde is primed to turn it up from here.

So, not a homer take. Just a take that's being less pessimistic after a difficult loss. Let this be a safe space for those who haven't given up on Clyde.

I believe.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:15 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
https://twitter.com/adamteicher/stat...wZuTZvbUw&s=19

Ummmm what role exactly, would they expect ceh to have Sunday if he can go?
Hold's Pacheco's jacket as he runs all over the bungles? :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:19 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Hold's Pacheco's jacket as he runs all over the bungles? :-)
Exactly.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:35 PM 01-25-2023
I was very wrong on CEH, even bought his jersey his rookie year before the season. It's crazy to think the only one RB out of that class who really did anything was Taylor. The knock on him was he had a lot of miles on him and even that showed up this year.

Pacheco looked really, really, good last week. He's finding his groove. Bengals don't have a stellar DL like JAX. That very well could be the key. Long drives, get the ball out of Mahomes's hand, opportunistic defense. The margin for error is small.
[Reply]
007 12:40 PM 01-25-2023
Who?
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:41 PM 01-25-2023
Just keep him inactive, don't need him getting hurt before we can trade him
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:00 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I was very wrong on CEH, even bought his jersey his rookie year before the season. It's crazy to think the only one RB out of that class who really did anything was Taylor. The knock on him was he had a lot of miles on him and even that showed up this year.

Pacheco looked really, really, good last week. He's finding his groove. Bengals don't have a stellar DL like JAX. That very well could be the key. Long drives, get the ball out of Mahomes's hand, opportunistic defense. The margin for error is small.
The bengals have a better defensive line than the jags. Hendrickson, Reader, Hubbard etc. they’re really good up front.
[Reply]
Otter 01:01 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I just want to state for the record that I may have been wrong on CEH and I hope they release him and he's picked up by the Bengals this week.

:-)

I was pretty high on him TBH.

[Reply]
scho63 01:09 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
https://twitter.com/adamteicher/stat...wZuTZvbUw&s=19

Ummmm what role exactly, would they expect ceh to have Sunday if he can go?
Blocking
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:17 PM 01-13-2024
:-)
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up