ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Media Center>Netflix: Mindhunter
Simply Red 01:41 AM 08-24-2019
There's far more racism above the Mason Dixon line.
[Reply]
notorious 10:35 PM 08-25-2019
Good show. I enjoy the interviews more than the detective drama, though.

They have a story to tell, and I understand why they had to show the first big case where profiling predicted the perp.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:04 PM 08-25-2019
I had to restart season 1. Apparently I’ve forgotten a bunch of shit.

Good news is I had forgotten that we get to see that chicks cans.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 02:17 PM 08-26-2019
I just finished episode 7 of Season 2, I don't know if the pace is quite as good season 1 later episodes when they started solving cases. Season 2 did keep my interest except for the lesbo stuff with the barmaid, I could of done without that character, she brings nothing to the table. It would been better is Dr. Wendy was bi and had an affair with Holden, or I even better Bill Tench and then they would of had the evil kid and the affair and Bill would of been really smoking his head off. I guess they have to stick with the book, and they don't want to freelance the story.

As far as Atlanta, I lived there for exactly one year, Nov 1987 to Nov 1988, I had moved there from Savannah, where I was living for six years. I liked Savannah, I knew all the clubs, great nightlife. In Atlanta I went to the Omni and saw Pink Floyd, for some reason I was underwhelmed. I use to go to a big disco called Scenarios off of I-85, it was huge and had 3 dance floors, but hard to meet some of the woman. I dated a girl in Cumming, about 40 miles north of Atlanta. There are no black people at that time living in Forsyth County. In fact when I was dating that girl, Oprah came to the local Holiday Inn and broadcast her show there for a week. In the end, I couldn't wait to leave Atlanta.
[Reply]
-King- 01:44 PM 08-30-2019
Not reading any posts cause I only just finished the 5th episode...but damn the guy portraying Manson is so good. Probably the best actor on the show so far and that's saying something.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:56 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Not reading any posts cause I only just finished the 5th episode...but damn the guy portraying Manson is so good. Probably the best actor on the show so far and that's saying something.
Did you watch Justified when it aired?
[Reply]
sully1983 07:47 PM 08-30-2019
Can't remember the guy's name that plays Manson in this (Aussie actor on Justified and also played Manson briefly in Tarantino's new film) but yeah, he did a great job. The part where he jumps up on the chair was a really well acted scene.

Overall I loved this season but season one is still superior imo. Bring on Season 3!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:05 PM 08-31-2019
People were confused by the importance of Carr's relationship this season?
[Reply]
-King- 07:30 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
People were confused by the importance of Carr's relationship this season?
I have 2 episodes left but I sigh everytime I have to watch that boring ass story line. Compared to the ATL storyline and the Brian storyline, it's just so lame and uneventful and seems like a waste of Carr.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:32 PM 08-31-2019
I have 2 episodes left but I sigh everytime I have to watch that boring ass story line. Compared to the ATL storyline and the Brian storyline, it's just so lame and uneventful and seems like a waste of Carr.
Is the Brian storyline really all that interesting, either? They're both character studies. Nancy standing around smoking cigarettes, looking sullen is no more exciting.
[Reply]
banecat 08:18 PM 08-31-2019
Is the Brian storyline really all that interesting, either? They're both character studies. Nancy standing around smoking cigarettes, looking sullen is no more exciting.
No, but what she does after not getting her way all season was a good save
[Reply]
-King- 09:32 PM 08-31-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:23 PM 09-01-2019
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
listopencil 09:30 PM 09-02-2019

I was annoyed by both story lines. Felt contrived. Lesbian can't hold a relationship together, workaholic husband can't maintain a family life...yawn/snooze/ho hum/who gives a fuck?
[Reply]
mcknzAlex 10:35 PM 09-02-2019
I watch a lot of quality mystery and detective shows, but they are all fictional, so at first, I found this disturbing. I soon found it fascinating, though, because it’s historical and so interesting. It’s amazing that these people were able to interview so many different people and put together a whole new way to help solve crimes. Also, I really enjoyed seeing some actors that we haven’t seen before getting a chance to shine. The acting is superb. This show will be especially interesting for anyone who has watched shows with profilers.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up