ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brawl at Arrowhead today
Deberg_1990 06:28 PM 09-26-2021
Why?

Chiefs fans get into massive brawl at stadium. One guy gets knocked out. pic.twitter.com/VNoBnVNHBa

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

Chiefs fan gets knocked out and punched repeatedly while unconscious. pic.twitter.com/4QwZTx2797

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:03 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I didn't say "all" (helping prove my low-IQ scumbag comment).
But you have to take the bad the good, and some of you low-IQ scumbags can be entertaining to laugh at times.
Poorly thought out, horribly delivered, and full of grammar errors… I expect better of you, work on it
[Reply]
Fish 09:04 PM 09-26-2021
Dipshits need to understand that you cannot get away with this kind of thing anymore and not get identified There's many dozens of high res camera phones on the fight immediately, plus general stadium camera recording and game camera recording. Everybody gets identified in these things. Why be so fucking dumb?
[Reply]
bricks 09:25 PM 09-26-2021
Why did #15 in white Mahomes jersey knock that old dude out?

I’m failing to understand that and I don’t think he had any business or reason to knock that guy out. Poor guy man. I feel sorry for that man.

I don’t see how he is related to that situation since he was sitting on the other side opposite where all the commotion started. So I don’t see how the situation was relevant to him?

He may have been a victim of rage being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And #15 white Mahomes jersey was just looking to take it out on someone. That’s what that is. I think.

I think that old dude was innocent. I hope he’ll be okay?

#15 white Mahomes is going is soooo exposed and is going to be prosecuted for sure on multiple accounts for assault. Ban him for life from the stadium. He is so exposed. What an idiot.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dipshits need to understand that you cannot get away with this kind of thing anymore and not get identified There's many dozens of high res camera phones on the fight immediately, plus general stadium camera recording and game camera recording. Everybody gets identified in these things. Why be so ****ing dumb?
The people doing this aren't doing it because they're smart. There's no upside here, despite very significant negative possibilities.

Life is an IQ test.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:33 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dipshits need to understand that you cannot get away with this kind of thing anymore and not get identified There's many dozens of high res camera phones on the fight immediately, plus general stadium camera recording and game camera recording. Everybody gets identified in these things. Why be so fucking dumb?

[Reply]
ghak99 09:38 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by bricks:
Why did #15 in white Mahomes jersey knock that old dude out?

I’m failing to understand that and I don’t think he had any business or reason to knock that guy out. Poor guy man. I feel sorry for that man.

I don’t see how he is related to that situation since he was sitting on the other side opposite where all the commotion started. So I don’t see how the situation was relevant to him?

He may have been a victim of rage being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And #15 white Mahomes jersey was just looking to take it out on someone. That’s what that is. I think.

I think that old dude was innocent. I hope he’ll be okay?

#15 white Mahomes is going is soooo exposed and is going to be prosecuted for sure on multiple accounts for assault. Ban him for life from the stadium. He is so exposed. What an idiot.
Grampa was moving forward with his fists clinched in an ignorantly low position. For whatever reason, his old ass wanted a piece of that action and his wish was granted. He may have just been reliving his Navy days or stepping up to defend someone he knew, who knows, but he isn't a complete victim in that deal.

Unless physical harm or a threat is unable to be avoided, I don't know why anyone would throw down in front of all those surveillance cameras. There's just no way you make it out of there without being identified.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:39 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'm sure the Chiefs will come down hard on this. They're very big on the "Game Day Experience" deal, and fan code of conduct. When they identify these guys, and they will identify them- their ass is grass.
Shouldn’t be the Chiefs, it should be the County.

Electric chair.
[Reply]
bricks 09:43 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Grampa was moving forward with his fists clinched in an ignorantly low position. For whatever reason, his old ass wanted a piece of that action and his wish was granted. He may have just been reliving his Navy days or stepping up to defend someone he knew, who knows, but he isn't a complete victim in that deal.

Unless physical harm or a threat is unable to be avoided, I don't know why anyone would throw down in front of all those surveillance cameras. There's just no way you make it out of there without being identified.
You’re right. I see it now in the video from afar that shows him holding up his fists.

I guess he isn’t a complete victim. He was asking for it.

I agree with you why would anyone want to throw down it’s impossible to not be identified.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:51 PM 09-26-2021
Too bad it wasn't x factor getting a ass kicking.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:54 PM 09-26-2021
But Raiders fans.......derp

:-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:57 PM 09-26-2021
who was the lady on the ground before the punches started being thrown?

what led up to her being on the ground?
[Reply]
zigbazah 09:58 PM 09-26-2021
what a bunch of shitheads. ban all of them
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:24 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Too bad it wasn't x factor getting a ass kicking.
It’s like the camera guys seek out that clown… hey let’s highlight the biggest embarrassment in town!
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 11:01 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Chiefs fans fighting their own- pathetic.

Some dumb ass in the next section stood throughout the entire 1st half. Security told him several times he was blocking the view of others but didn't care. They finally kicked him out.
You should be able to stand. If you want to sit the entire game buy tickets on club level or watch from home…
[Reply]
Mecca 11:03 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
who was the lady on the ground before the punches started being thrown?

what led up to her being on the ground?
Blowjobs
[Reply]
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up