ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does anyone else think we'll be fine?
Titty Meat 06:10 PM 09-26-2021
Offense isnt going to turn it over this much every game and theres some correctable things on defense to make them a top 20 unit. With some winnable games coming up I don't see reason to worry.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:54 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chargers WR’s helping their QB by making difficult catches on a windy day while Pringle and Kemp drop huge passes for Mahomes (Kemp basically dropped a likely TD that instead resulted in an INT).
Well they've invested more, Keenan Allen makes more money than Tyreek does and Mike Williams was a top 10 pick.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:55 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Did you actually watch the game?

Bolton
Hughes
Baker
Kaindoh

all either rookies or new to the team played significant snaps in the back 7.
Not to mention Niemann and Sorensen getting picked on consistently.
Ok the 7th defensive end on the team playing 10 snaps isn't why the team sucks...Baker had literally been inactive until today and Mike Hughes is in his 4th year, line up and cover that dude isn't hard to understand.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:56 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well they've invested more, Keenan Allen makes more money than Tyreek does and Mike Williams was a top 10 pick.
this is true.

I look forward to a reinvestment in the position in 22.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:57 PM 09-26-2021
Blowing those draft picks for a few years is really hurting now.

You can't have 2nd rounders producing at the level of 6th rounders.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:58 PM 09-26-2021
Mike Williams was taken before Mahomes...so we good on that one
[Reply]
MGRS13 06:59 PM 09-26-2021
How many balls he drop today?

They threw Hardman 1 ball in the second half...a gadget play in the backfield...Robinson 1 catch..

Yep this team trusts it's WRs.
The offense gets to hide behind the shitty defense. The fact is, no one fears anyone on this team outside of Kelsey and hill. Not to mention the tackles play like division 2 caliber slugs.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:59 PM 09-26-2021
We’ll be fine.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 07:00 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Offense isnt going to turn it over this much every game and theres some correctable things on defense to make them a top 20 unit. With some winnable games coming up I don't see reason to worry.
No, I don't think we're ok
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 07:02 PM 09-26-2021
Unless the defense gets better not sure they get any easy wins or blowouts... one score games until the end of time.
[Reply]
srvy 07:04 PM 09-26-2021
Can still go 15 and 2 in the season.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:04 PM 09-26-2021
We are beating ourselves, we should be fine. But we do have some glaring issues. The major issue is we under estimated how important our WR2 position was.

Hate me all you want but I wouldn’t mind being Josh Gordon in.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:05 PM 09-26-2021
Packers appear to have 'figgered it oot' PDQ, time will tell if our coaching is up to that standard.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:07 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We are beating ourselves, we should be fine. But we do have some glaring issues. The major issue is we under estimated how important our WR2 position was.

Hate me all you want but I wouldn’t mind being Josh Gordon in.
The last 2 games Hill has been basically erased by teams that gameplanned for him unlike Cleveland...

Teams are literally dropping 7 and sitting in 2 high which frustrates the Chiefs offense to no end.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:07 PM 09-26-2021
Ok the 7th defensive end on the team playing 10 snaps isn't why the team sucks...Baker had literally been inactive until today and Mike Hughes is in his 4th year, line up and cover that dude isn't hard to understand.
Except that's not a Spags defense. It's been noted that it's complicated and difficult to learn.

There was a LOT of miscommunication and times when players were supposed to hand off receivers to the next guy and it didn't happen, people in the wrong spots, etc.

We have a talent problem when we're forced to play Niemann and Sorensen because they at least know the defense.

Maybe we should just line up and play man more often, I'll buy that. I also think it'll get better as they play more in the system.

Baker and Hughes were first round talents. Thornhill a 2nd. If they can't get on the field because the defense is too complicated then we need to make scheme adjustments.

The utter lack of pass rush is a clear problem, no argument there. Jones is largely negated at DE. Reed has done nothing. Kaindoh too raw, and Danna is a decent rotation guy but that's all. Okafor? a nobody.
[Reply]
Bump 07:08 PM 09-26-2021
we gonna win at least 13 games.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up