View Poll Results: Who wins the AFC West division this year
Chiefs come back and win 101 75.94%
Chargers Win 13 9.77%
Broncos Win 1 0.75%
Raiders Win 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you think we still win the division?
TribalElder 03:05 PM 09-26-2021

currently 1-2 and in last place as of Sept 26, 2021

do you think the Chiefs still win the AFC West this year?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:32 PM 09-26-2021
538 says 21%. So not looking great.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:34 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
:-)
I know Carr is trash but he has made the big passes on those last minute drives..our guy is throwing to the other team
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
I know Carr is trash but he has made the big passes on those last minute drives..our guy is throwing to the other team
Take a break from posting for a bit, chief.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:39 PM 09-26-2021
I do t really care tbh.

Getting into the playoffs healthy is what matters.

There isn’t a team in the AFC who would want to play us.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:39 PM 09-26-2021
Fuck, the Raiders will win September this year.

That used to be what the Chiefs could hang their hat on and look at those jokers now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:41 PM 09-26-2021
People, people. I'd think that you would know by now to never underestimate a Patrick Mahomes team.

We're winning the Super Bowl this year. I guarantee it.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:41 PM 09-26-2021
I’m thinking a wildcard spot. Having the 32nd ranked defense is too much for even our offense to overcome.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:43 PM 09-26-2021
Our division isn’t very good. We can definitely still win it. Lots of season left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:03 PM 09-26-2021
I still don’t see many games on the schedule that KC shouldn’t be favored in.

The offense has moved the ball with relative ease. It’s not likely that turnovers will continue to be a problem.

Run defense isn’t good but it hasn’t been for years.

Lot of vaginas on this board.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 07:08 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Lot of vaginas on this board.
This . We fans haven’t experienced losing 2 in a row in forever and suddenly “the team sucks and (insert player/coach/exec) sucks! Fire them!”.

We got so accustomed to winning that we can’t take losses with grace anymore. For fucks sake, we’ll be alright. It’s a regular season loss at the beginning of the season.

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:11 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

We got so accustomed to winning that we can’t take losses with grace anymore.
I don't think that's ever happened around here, outside of those 2-14 years where it was so bad, there was no reason to be angry week-to-week.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:13 PM 09-26-2021
This . We fans haven’t experienced losing 2 in a row in forever and suddenly “the team sucks and (insert player/coach/exec) sucks! Fire them!”.

We got so accustomed to winning that we can’t take losses with grace anymore. For fucks sake, we’ll be alright. It’s a regular season loss at the beginning of the season.

I don't care if you're the worst team in the league that 12/12 red zone defense stat is the kinda thing that gets people fired.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 07:14 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I don't think that's ever happened around here, outside of those 2-14 years where it was so bad, there was no reason to be angry week-to-week.

That’s was brow beaten and in absence of all hope. Fuck scooter, casshole, Herm and the cheatriots way forever.

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 07:16 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't care if you're the worst team in the league that 12/12 red zone defense stat is the kinda thing that gets people fired.

Yeah, I agree that stat is as bad as gifting a 1st down on a dropped 4th and 9 pass with the game in the balance.

Good thing they have 14 more games to get that straightened out before the playoffs.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:20 PM 09-26-2021

We got so accustomed to winning that we can’t take losses with grace anymore. For ****s sake, we’ll be alright. It’s a regular season loss at the beginning of the season.

Based on some of the posts, you’d think they were going 3 and out on every possession with back to back blowout losses.

Strange.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up