ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Our LAST PLACE Kansas City Chiefs
TEX 02:24 PM 09-26-2021
Could be 3 -0 and could also be 0-3. Can't turn the ball over and win in the NFL... No pass rush, and the defense is as bad as the Bob Sutton days. They better figure it out quickly because the Chiefs are staring at 1-3 with Buffalo coming to town.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:33 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't have a garage.
Yeah I know!

:-)

:-)

That's funny!!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:41 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Cool. Would you trade with either one of them?
Hell to the NO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:05 PM 09-26-2021
We're just not the team to beat anymore. 2019 was our peak, we clearly declined in 2020 but managed to overachieve, and now we're seeing what's left. It was a historic run and with Mahomes we could very well return to form some day but this season ain't it. Just gotta roll with the punches.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:11 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
We're just not the team to beat anymore. 2019 was our peak, we clearly declined in 2020 but managed to overachieve, and now we're seeing what's left. It was a historic run and with Mahomes we could very well return to form some day but this season ain't it. Just gotta roll with the punches.
The offense is just not good enough anymore to overcome a defense that might be the worst in the Mahomes era.

It might be next year.

But building an OL, breaking in new receivers and developing what seems to be an entire front seven that is out of kilter at the moment might be too much for this team to do and win at the same time.

I think we end up as a WC team.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:24 PM 09-26-2021
it's not the first time and won't be the last.

Hope Andy is okay.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:24 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
It's too early for this. There were times in 2019 where this team looked pedestrian. The personnel hasn't changed much over these two years.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:26 PM 09-26-2021
Years of shit drafts and personnel decisions have come home to roost, and unfortunately I don’t see KC turning it around already by next year due to cap constraints. KC has a significant lack of depth and talent at WR, CB, DL, and S. Most of those positions don’t have much in the way of up and coming talent ready to step up with more experience. Going to need an incredible draft class to keep from further regression.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Years of shit drafts and personnel decisions have come home to roost, and unfortunately I don’t see KC turning it around already by next year due to cap constraints. KC has a significant lack of depth and talent at WR, CB, DL, and S. Most of those positions don’t have much in the way of up and coming talent ready to step up with more experience. Going to need an incredible draft class to keep from further regression.
Teams typically build through the draft however the Chiefs have been spending a lot of money on free agents. While I think it's great to be loyal to players, you also have to look at the hard line of the business. There's a reason teams let great players go.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:02 PM 09-26-2021
In two weeks when we’re 3-2 after defeating Buffalo at home (again), no one will remember this thread.

Yeah, we’re not in the drivers seat right now, but someone else gets to be. Let us be the underdog and play the role of the hunter for a while rather than the hunted.

If not for the dumb turnovers, which are NOT characteristic of an Andy Reid coached team, we’d be 3-0 right now. In spite of how shitty our defense has looked.

Just taking a little longer to hit our stride this year.

Get back to playing smart football (aka not committing turnovers) and we’ll be fine.
[Reply]
TEX 07:43 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
In two weeks when we’re 3-2 after defeating Buffalo at home (again), no one will remember this thread.

Yeah, we’re not in the drivers seat right now, but someone else gets to be. Let us be the underdog and play the role of the hunter for a while rather than the hunted.

If not for the dumb turnovers, which are NOT characteristic of an Andy Reid coached team, we’d be 3-0 right now. In spite of how shitty our defense has looked.

Just taking a little longer to hit our stride this year.

Get back to playing smart football (aka not committing turnovers) and we’ll be fine.
I don't know. We beat Cleveland because they turned it over. I'm not sure we get to 3-2, but if we do, you're spot on.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:31 PM 09-26-2021

[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:49 PM 09-26-2021
Last place? Time for the free hat promotion. Maybe a zunaz beret, yellow with pink stripes for October.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:10 AM 09-28-2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 AM 09-28-2021
You guys know we will be screaming bloody, glorious laughter about this in December.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:18 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

ESPN really drinking that Bronco Kool-Aid after that rough 3 game opener against the Gnats, the Jags and the Jets.

Ironically, former Broncos players do not agree (see graphic).
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up