ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Our LAST PLACE Kansas City Chiefs
TEX 02:24 PM 09-26-2021
Could be 3 -0 and could also be 0-3. Can't turn the ball over and win in the NFL... No pass rush, and the defense is as bad as the Bob Sutton days. They better figure it out quickly because the Chiefs are staring at 1-3 with Buffalo coming to town.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:40 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by thechiefsrback:
Someone needs to teach Mahomes how to be a quarterback. Because 2 brutal INTs , one to start the game and the one after the 2 minute warning were signs of a rookie QB.
First one wasn’t a great pass but the wr should have caught it. The second was a bad decision but it was 3rd down and we would have punted anyways. How about the defense not being complete dogshit?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:46 PM 09-26-2021
Someone needs to teach Mahomes how to be a quarterback. Because 2 brutal INTs , one to start the game and the one after the 2 minute warning were signs of a rookie QB.
Yeah, that jackass.

First year starting he drags the dead last defense kicking and screaming to a late lead in the afccg on his way to league MVP.

Second year starting, he, overcomes down 24-0 in divisional, down 10 afccg, and down 10 late In the SB against best d in the league on the way to SB title and SBMVP.

Third year, another trip to the SB.

SOMEBODY PLEASE TEACH PATRICK MAHOMES HOW TO PLAY QB.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:50 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
First one wasn’t a great pass but the wr should have caught it. The second was a bad decision but it was 3rd down and we would have punted anyways. How about the defense not being complete dogshit?
LAC scoring possessions:
PUNT
PUNT
TD
TD
PUNT
PUNT
TD
FG
TD

That's four stops (drives that ended with a punt), and a FG, which is a stop in the NFL.

KC SCORING POSSESSIONS:
INT
FUMBLE
FUMBLE
PUNT
FG
TD
TD
TD
INT

Here's why we lost the game, not the play of the defense.
[Reply]
redshirt32 02:52 PM 09-26-2021
It will be nice to be the underdogs again.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:55 PM 09-26-2021
Best time in my 42 years of being a Chiefs fan. Recent Superbowl victory and a franchise Qb. I’m not gonna let 2 bad weeks bring me down. Would you rather go back to the days before Mahomes?
[Reply]
Dayze 02:56 PM 09-26-2021
you gonna post in every thread the same bullshit?

we get it..you this he looked like a rookie (which is retarded, but.....hey, let's pretend you have an actual point..)

Hot take. Maybe type up a take and call into a sports radio show and read it on air.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:59 PM 09-26-2021
It's almost cruel to give Bronco, Raider, and Charger fans this head start only to rip the division from their cold dead hands in the end.

Again.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:06 PM 09-26-2021
The story of the Chiefs is basically the same as the last 4 years. A great offense carrying a barely passable defense.

When the defense gets worse and the offense turns the ball over 9 or 10 times in the space of 3 games, you end up 1-2 with two losses in the final seconds.

In a way that speaks to how strong the team is otherwise, but there are still some levels of stupidity that not even 2nd half Mahomes and Reid can overcome.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:12 PM 09-26-2021
The sad reality is the Chargers have themselves a damn good QB. Apparently on the same level as Mahomes.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:13 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
The sad reality is the Chargers have themselves a damn good QB. Apparently on the same level as Mahomes.
For one game...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:19 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Best time in my 42 years of being a Chiefs fan. Recent Superbowl victory and a franchise Qb. I’m not gonna let 2 bad weeks bring me down. Would you rather go back to the days before Mahomes?
Man look at you. You just sprinkled sunshine and rainbow colored candy on my chapped ass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:23 PM 09-26-2021
Probably better. He's definitely taller. Mahomes day is done. Herbert is a young Brady.
[Reply]
TEX 03:25 PM 09-26-2021
Yeah, I remember back on draft day a few years ago I was so pissed at the dolphins picked Tua and that left Herbert for the Bolts.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:26 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Probably better. He's definitely taller. Mahomes day is done. Herbert is a young Brady.
:-) At least try to be subtle about it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:29 PM 09-26-2021
The basement-dwelling Kansas City Chiefs, . . . gotta wear it until it doesn't fit anymore. . .
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up