ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:21 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
That 4th down PI call was absolutely bullshit. You can't tell me they can't call a Hail Mary PI where they are literally grabbing his arms, but they're allowed to call a ticky tack 4th down one after an incompletion? What's the difference? Both decisions are absolutely critical in deciding the game. We shouldn’t have ever let the Chargers be in that situation, but there is no arguing that they ****ed us today and changed the outcome with that critical call.
Was there no replay of the This play???
[Reply]
royr17 10:04 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There's just nothing there, they're expecting a bunch of Jags to be the chain movers.
Exactly my point. Should of resigned him or pickup a # 2. They could go get Josh Gordon probably is he won't be much and take time to learn the offense.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:58 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
On these Hail Mary plays the offense needs to send a wrecking ball into the end zone to just completely take out a defender or 2. See if they call OPI.
They should send three down field with hands joined and drag every defender down into the endzone and follow it with the catch man. Force the dumb fucks to change their stance.

Preferably at halftime with the lead. I'd rather not throw away a chance to actually win a game. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:13 PM 09-26-2021
CBS was definitely in on the screw job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:21 PM 09-26-2021
Game is so rigged at every level, gotta use night vision to see the stars.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:45 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I hadn't seen this replay...

You do realize that if that is called and KC scores...then the 85% of money on the over point total goes away and Vegas loses its ass?

72% of the money was on KC covering the 7 points....the 4th and 9 PI call protected it. If they dont and the Chiefs drive down and score...it's a wash.

Vegas covered both and made mucho $$$ on two timely calls/no calls...there is a reason the saying "the house always wins" exists.

It just takes one or two in the final few minutes to "massage" the numbers...doesn't always work but they try.

I guarantee you, 100%, if Vegas was on the other side of potentially losing a 85% haul at the end...it's called.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:32 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I totally understand playing a hail mary loose on the officiating. But you also have to be sure that the defenders aren't pulling the receivers away from the ball, or you've gone too far the other way.

But if you're going to back off the flags in that situation, I don't really think you should be calling a critical fourth-down drive ultra-tight 30 seconds earlier.
Aren't the Chargers playing in a new stadium? Which team has the most potential NFL gear sales?:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:39 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by royr17:
Team misses Watkins more than you think.
This is what I have been thinking, he was solid when he played. Pretty sure his new team the Ravens misses him too.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:43 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Game is so rigged at every level, gotta use night vision to see the stars.
It is all about the money to be made by the NFL. Entertainment.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:05 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Oh, no worries, we'll receive an email apologizing for the missed call, so all good, mmkay?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:13 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You can't be -4 in turnovers and complain about losing in the final seconds.
This is absolutely false. Especially when it took a bullshit PI call and a bullshit no call for them to even be ahead. If a team is going to allow another team to remain within 1 score even after the turnovers and bullshit officiating, then you absolutely can complain about losing in the final seconds and to argue otherwise is incredibly dumb.
[Reply]
GoChargers 08:19 AM 09-27-2021
I've noticed that ever since the Chargers moved to LA, they've started getting all sorts of favorable calls/no-calls that they never got in San Diego. The NFL is desperate to save face for allowing the dumbest relocation in sports history and seem to think that gifting the Chargers wins will fix everything.

It still hasn't helped them much since they're still the same dysfunctional franchise with the worst owners in sports, playing in a city that doesn't want them.
[Reply]
TEX 09:18 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
This is what I have been thinking, he was solid when he played. Pretty sure his new team the Ravens misses him too.
Yep. There just isn't a viable 3rd option in the passing game yet.
[Reply]
TEX 09:24 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by royr17:
Exactly my point. Should of resigned him or pickup a # 2. They could go get Josh Gordon probably is he won't be much and take time to learn the offense.
I don't think Sammy signs with us at the bargain price the Ravens got him for, was the problem. But who knows? This offense is nowhere near what it was with Sammy and Hunt just a few seasons ago, or Damien Williams for that matter. When any of our RB's get the ball, there is zero chance they're gonna take it to the house or even break any tackles for that matter. Also, when Hill and Kelce are covered, it's a crap shoot.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:45 AM 09-27-2021
Fuck Kareem Hunt, I want to see Jamaal Charles in his prime in this offense.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up