ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:44 PM 09-26-2021
Haha. And in a tom brady game, of course. I think we've discovered the formula.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:44 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:

And yes, it was Brady
Heh, touche. Figures Brady is the one who gets that call.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:46 PM 09-26-2021
I totally understand playing a hail mary loose on the officiating. But you also have to be sure that the defenders aren't pulling the receivers away from the ball, or you've gone too far the other way.

But if you're going to back off the flags in that situation, I don't really think you should be calling a critical fourth-down drive ultra-tight 30 seconds earlier.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:46 PM 09-26-2021

Huge Defensive Pass Interference on the Chiefs pic.twitter.com/LMxXimeth9

— Alex. (@dubs4o8) September 26, 2021

Can't see it here but the receiver doesn't even get up complaining.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:46 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's like you've never seen a hail Mary before.
It's not that bad with clear jersey grabs well before the ball gets there every time.

Teams are pushing it and daring the refs to make the call.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:48 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It's not that bad with clear jersey grabs well before the ball gets there every time.

Teams are pushing it and daring the refs to make the call.
That’s exactly right, they were daring them to make a call
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:49 PM 09-26-2021
The defense played good enough to win this game by double digits. The offense has been figured out. The memo reads they are sloppy, undisciplined, and without playmakers to fear once you double Hill and Kelce.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:49 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Heh, touche. Figures Brady is the one who gets that call.
I'm not sure it's even about Brady. I still think we don't get those flags if we aren't a flyover team New York or Cali or Florida almost always come out on top in games when referee bullshit goes down.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:49 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I totally understand playing a hail mary loose on the officiating. But you also have to be sure that the defenders aren't pulling the receivers away from the ball, or you've gone too far the other way.

But if you're going to back off the flags in that situation, I don't really think you should be calling a critical fourth-down drive ultra-tight 30 seconds earlier.
Clearly the Chargers knew the refs wouldn't call it so they just told their players to tackle the fuck out of Kelce and Hill so they wouldn't even have a shot.
[Reply]
TLO 02:51 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The defense played good enough to win this game by double digits. The offense has been figured out. The memo reads they are sloppy, undisciplined, and without playmakers to fear once you double Hill and Kelce.
We had like 900 yards today. The offense is fine.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:52 PM 09-26-2021
At first I thought Sorensen was called. He wasn’t near the play.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:53 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
We had like 900 yards today. The offense is fine.

All yards the Chargers were more than happy to give us. The offense is clearly not fine. Defenses are dictating how we play to their advantage.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:54 PM 09-26-2021
We can't consistently run nor are we patient enough to play this way. The Jag receivers are doing nothing today help.
[Reply]
TLO 02:54 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
All yards the Chargers were more than happy to give us. The offense is clearly not fine. Defenses are dictating how we play to their advantage.
So the Chargers were just willing to give us free yards?
[Reply]
DaFace 02:55 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Can't see it here but the receiver doesn't even get up complaining.
Pretty sure this was it.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up