ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:35 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

Ya, it's usually a jump ball, like in Arizona.

Not a WWF Royal Rumble.
Exactly, your wide receiver gets hit in the head before the ball gets there, or someone gets boxed out, that’s expected. It’s not expected that you can just wrap all the receivers up so none of them can make a play
[Reply]
SupDock 02:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Probably the part where there's literally 10 guys in the same 5 yard radius leaping in the air for a jump ball versus any other play in the game you can think of.
That’s literally not what happened.

That is the expected outcome of a Hail Mary, not every player getting Wrestled before the ball even gets there
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Probably the part where there's literally 10 guys in the same 5 yard radius leaping in the air for a jump ball versus any other play in the game you can think of.
So in the future our hail mary passes should involve five receivers spaced out five yards apart on the goal line. Because then it's not a hail mary.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
That was a tiny bit of contact?
Find me examples from the past two seasons of PI being called on a Hail Mary. I'll wait.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's like you've never seen a hail Mary before.
It doesn't mean it isn't consistent thought. Thats pi on every pass player ever EXCEPT if its a hail mary. The DB needs to look and try to make a play on the ball. Instead he just tackled Hill.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:36 PM 09-26-2021
You can't be -4 in turnovers and complain about losing in the final seconds.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-26-2021
Exactly, your wide receiver gets hit in the head before the ball gets there, or someone gets boxed out, that’s expected. It’s not expected that you can just wrap all the receivers up so none of them can make a play
They dared the refs to call something that they won't call because if they called PI on a hail mary all the shows would be going crazy about how awful it is.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:37 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You can't be -4 in turnovers and complain about losing in the final seconds.
Watch me.

The Chiefs overcame four turnovers to force overtime except for a penalty that allowed the Chargers to score and then a non-penalty that was more egregious that prevented the Chiefs from scoring.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:38 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So in the future our hail mary passes should involve five receivers spaced out five yards apart on the goal line. Because then it's not a hail mary.
What's the success rate on hail mary's? I would rather they do what they did against the Cowboys, I believe, when it was a hail mary situation but they dumped it short to Hill and gave him blockers and Hill just danced around for an easy TD.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:38 PM 09-26-2021
Find me examples from the past two seasons of PI being called on a Hail Mary. I'll wait.
That’s like me saying that you should find examples of receivers getting tackled with a no call.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:40 PM 09-26-2021
Good question. Has Tom Brady had a Hail Mary opportunity the last few years?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:42 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Good question. Has Tom Brady had a Hail Mary opportunity the last few years?
The only way to be sure is to look up any examples of pass interference at the end of games.
[Reply]
sxrich 02:42 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) I haven't trolled ya'll this hard in awhile.
Imagine being a grown man and getting your rocks off on trolling people on a message board. fucking loser
[Reply]
SupDock 02:42 PM 09-26-2021

shhhh observe the very rare Hail Mary pass interference in the wild pic.twitter.com/WWAtN6z7hj

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) December 13, 2020

And yes, it was Brady

And yes, the contact was even worse in the Chiefs game
[Reply]
TLO 02:44 PM 09-26-2021

And yes, it was Brady
Ope
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up