ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:30 PM 09-26-2021

Hill is just trying to make a play for the ball. It’s insane how referees feel they have an out to swallow the whistle because it’s a low percentage play. pic.twitter.com/GNvYQscuIR

— Brent Carden (@CardenBrent) September 26, 2021

I love how the refs never call this, but they have no problem ****ing up on 4th and 9.

You know if they called it Romo would say "yeah they have to call that, it's too obvious"
[Reply]
DaFace 02:30 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
*nods head in agreement*

(Also watches entire Chiefs roster get tackled on the Hail Mary throw)
You almost never get calls on a hail Mary, though.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Every single person I know that isn't a Chiefs fan literally groans when Romo has our game because "Im tired of this guy sucking Mahomes dick"
That's what he does, no matter which game he's calling.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) I haven't trolled ya'll this hard in awhile.
I was gonna say. Got a flashback to 2012.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

I love how the refs never call this, but they have no problem fucking up on 4th and 9.
It's like you've never seen a hail Mary before.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You almost never get calls on a hail Mary, though.
Do you like the precedent that tacking every WR is acceptable on a Hail Mary?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:32 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Tyreek was tackled you without the dback going for the ball. Interesting how thats a pass interference in every pass play ever except a hail mary
Tyreek was being held and Kelce was being held. I guess if they had been five yards apart it would have been two penalties, but since they were close together it's not a penalty.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:32 PM 09-26-2021
It’s typically a jump ball with a lot of pushing, not every WR getting wrapped up and tackled.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:32 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

I love how the refs never call this, but they have no problem ****ing up on 4th and 9.

You know if they called it Romo would say "yeah they have to call that, it's too obvious"
Remember when the replacement refs tried to call a Hail Mary by the rule and people lost their minds?
[Reply]
DaFace 02:33 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Do you like the precedent that tacking every WR is acceptable on a Hail Mary?
It would be far more infuriating if hail Mary's became a high percentage play because they start calling every tiny bit of contact.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:33 PM 09-26-2021
It would be far more infuriating if hail Mary's because a high percentage play because they start calling every tiny bit of contact.
That was a tiny bit of contact?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:33 PM 09-26-2021
What makes a play a hail mary versus not a hail mary? I think the Chargers' play on the previous drive should be called a hail mary so we can avoid calling any penalties on it as well.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:34 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
That's what he does, no matter which game he's calling.
Everyone rightfully sucks Mahomes dick, but it's football, not basketball. The man needs help.

The defense is atrocious and we're still trying to act like Hardman is a legit #2 WR.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:34 PM 09-26-2021

Ya, it's usually a jump ball, like in Arizona.

Not a WWF Royal Rumble.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:35 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What makes a play a hail mary versus not a hail mary? I think the Chargers' play on the previous drive should be called a hail mary so we can avoid calling any penalties on it as well.
Probably the part where there's literally 10 guys in the same 5 yard radius leaping in the air for a jump ball versus any other play in the game you can think of.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up