ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
VAChief 02:25 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
there was blatant holding on the hail mary
There is a difference between everyone going up for the ball and bumping into each other and dragging a receiver down by the jersey essentially keeping him from even getting a chance at the ball.

That should have been called every bit as much as the one against us where the ball was not a catch able ball. The Chiefs should not have been in that position, but if you have the balls to pull a flag knowing you are likely giving the game to one team, you need to have the balls to pull it when you see it going the other way.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:25 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They showed the replay a minute later. Baker(?) clearly had a handful of jersey.
Plus they could of called holding on Neiman too
[Reply]
Mecca 02:25 PM 09-26-2021
We have a WR who had a league rule put in because of what he did last year and a TE who threw a towel at a ref and also made the jerking off hand motion in another game..

Then we wonder why we can't get calls.

On top of that no one other than us wants to see us in the SB again, most of the country is tired of us.
[Reply]
TEX 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
It was a LATE call also. Kind of reminded me is the Pittsburgh game a few years ago. But I think they showed it a few plays later, and it wasn't on the sideline I think it was holding across the middle but I could be mistaken. Anyways bad calls are part of the game.
[Reply]
Redbled 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
The call came in late. Camera was on the end of the play and no PI was visible. If it was earlier it’s a hold and not PI. I’m starting to think officials like to see us lose. We rarely get calls that help us win games.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Ed Hochuli’s kid is garbage and that was a bad call but that’s not why we lost.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's Sorensen he probably did it...
If they were legitimately calling a PI on Sorensen then they realllllllllllly fucked up. They showed a replay of it after the end of the next play but the actual catch part of the play was offscreen, but you could see Sorensen was playing over the top and wasnt within 10 yards of the play.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:27 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:

On top of that no one other than us wants to see us in the SB again, most of the country is tired of us.

Interesting theory.

Why do you suppose that is?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:27 PM 09-26-2021
:-) I haven't trolled ya'll this hard in awhile.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:27 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
If they were legitimately calling a PI on Sorensen then they realllllllllllly fucked up. They showed a replay of it after the end of the next play but the actual catch part of the play was offscreen, but you could see Sorensen was playing over the top and wasnt within 10 yards of the play.
Probably said the wrong number but the joke was worth it.
[Reply]
Jimmya 02:28 PM 09-26-2021
The league is tired of the Chiefs winning?? But not old ass Tom??
[Reply]
Mecca 02:28 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Interesting theory.

Why do you suppose that is?
Every single person I know that isn't a Chiefs fan literally groans when Romo has our game because "Im tired of this guy sucking Mahomes dick"

Also we aren't Boston, or LA or Pitt so they couldn't careless about our market.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:29 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Tom was the dynasty QB of the commish's favorite NFL team.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:29 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Tom was in a top 3 market for 20 years, now they're legacy padding.
[Reply]
TLO 02:30 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Plus they could of called holding on Neiman too
*nods head in agreement*

(Also watches entire Chiefs roster get tackled on the Hail Mary throw)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up