ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This loss is on the offense.
The Franchise 02:08 PM 09-26-2021
Sloppy fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:12 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
We should probably bring Josh Gordon in for a look.
We desperately need another receiving option.

The offense is either Cheetah or Kelce. There is nobody else.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:17 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We desperately need another receiving option.

The offense is either Cheetah or Kelce. There is nobody else.
Most teams don't have a Hill/Kelce. The offense today was fine, minus the turnovers. Wasn't a scheme or personnel problem. They ran the ball well. Passing schemes were fine. Ball was sailing and Mahomes missed a few passes. Yes, it'd be nice if Pringle could catch a cold today. The offense didn't have big plays but still moved the ball. Same thing last week. Running game was crap but the passing game was working.

The turnovers are not because this team lacks a star WR2
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:18 PM 09-26-2021
Sorry. Repeat post.
[Reply]
TLO 06:18 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Most teams don't have a Hill/Kelce. The offense today was fine, minus the turnovers. Wasn't a scheme or personnel problem. They ran the ball well. Passing schemes were fine. Ball was sailing and Mahomes missed a few passes. Yes, it'd be nice if Pringle could catch a cold today. The offense didn't have big plays but still moved the ball. Same thing last week. Running game was crap but the passing game was working.

I know what you are saying
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:46 PM 09-26-2021
Andy loves plays that fool a de de ense. When that fails it comes down to talent getting open and we don't have enough it past Kelce. Guys don't get away from coverage and give Mahomes a target.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:53 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh - and STOP RUNNING THE MOTHER****ING BALL ON FIRST DOWN!!!!!!

This pathetic endeavor to justify a bad 1st round pick will ruin this season.
WTF? We destroyed two high safeties running the ball today, and if we would have had the 14-0 lead we should have in the 1st quarter it would have been a blood bath...
[Reply]
-King- 09:00 PM 09-26-2021

We still need someone who can punish teams when Hill and Kelce are doubled. Not Mahomes having to scramble until one of them gets open. Teams aren't even making their coverages a secret anymore. The safeties are eye fucking Hill and Kelce before the snap and daring someone else l to get open.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:04 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sloppy fucking bullshit.

Poor scheme today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
petegz28 09:06 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Poor scheme today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We had a great scheme, really. We trucked them up and down the field. Just couldn't hold onto the fucking ball.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:06 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
We still need someone who can punish teams when Hill and Kelce are doubled. Not Mahomes having to scramble until one of them gets open. Teams aren't even making their coverages a secret anymore. The safeties are eye fucking Hill and Kelce before the snap and daring someone else l to get open.
Pringle is getting there if he could catch.

Those drops today were ass. Never thought I'd see him drop a ball like that.

More reps exposes a player sometimes.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:08 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
We still need someone who can punish teams when Hill and Kelce are doubled. Not Mahomes having to scramble until one of them gets open. Teams aren't even making their coverages a secret anymore. The safeties are eye ****ing Hill and Kelce before the snap and daring someone else l to get open.
I hear you. Yeah, it'd be nice to have a better #2 WR. It would also be nice to have a better RB, DL, and LBs.

I'm saying this offense has put up points and yards in all three games. Even without the #2 WR. Today, they punished the Chargers by rushing the ball well. Last week, Pringle, Hardman, and Robinson made some plays. The offense is moving the ball and putting up stats. They're just screwing up with turnovers.
[Reply]
-King- 09:20 PM 09-26-2021
I hear you. Yeah, it'd be nice to have a better #2 WR. It would also be nice to have a better RB, DL, and LBs.

I'm saying this offense has put up points and yards in all three games. Even without the #2 WR. Today, they punished the Chargers by rushing the ball well. Last week, Pringle, Hardman, and Robinson made some plays. The offense is moving the ball and putting up stats. They're just screwing up with turnovers.
I agree. But since they can double hill, we've lost the deep play ability. Because of that we have to run more plays to get down the field. The more plays you have to run= the more plays you have to make a mistake.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:22 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pringle is getting there if he could catch.

Those drops today were ass. Never thought I'd see him drop a ball like that.

More reps exposes a player sometimes.
Yeah. Both his drops were brutal.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:25 PM 09-26-2021
This is the first game the opponent didn’t gift us points. Maybe not a coincidence we also were held below 30. The offense has been well below their standard all season but points wise it kind of got overlooked due to opponents gifts.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:25 PM 09-26-2021
The whole team has issues right now.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up