ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This loss is on the offense.
The Franchise 02:08 PM 09-26-2021
Sloppy fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
-King- 03:32 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I don't understand how, much less why, Sorensen and Neimann are even on the roster, much less on the field ..

Hey, do we get Gay back this week?
Yeah we do. Can't wait to see his 9 plays.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:35 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefer89:
I'd like to know how you do this.

Monday after a Chiefs loss is the worst for me.
If you let a the result of a football game ruin the following day then you've either had a tremendously fortunate life, or you seriously need some perspective.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:10 PM 09-26-2021
When you let the young guys play... on all fronts. It can take some time. I am honestly not at all surprised by our start. I think this team will be a well oiled machine come December akin to Tampa of last season. But it won't be without its hiccups.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:14 PM 09-26-2021
No receivers worth shit after Hill. Maybe tryout John Brown or Josh Gordon at this point
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:17 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I can accept that with new guys etc...how is the defense worse with guys out of position when they've all been in the system for awhile?

How is Sorensen out if position so often? How are guys wife open, that shouldn't happen in year 3.
That’s what’s been bugging me. It’s not like college where you had several good players leave and you’re now playing a bunch of first-year starters. Most of these guys were here last year (or two). Has Spags complicated things? Why are guys who have a year or two in this D questioning where they should be?
[Reply]
bricks 04:28 PM 09-26-2021
I think that’s the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:26 PM 09-26-2021
You won't win many games turning it over 4 times
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:27 PM 09-26-2021
We've basically won a game and gifted 2 to our opponents they didn't deserve
[Reply]
Mecca 05:28 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
That’s what’s been bugging me. It’s not like college where you had several good players leave and you’re now playing a bunch of first-year starters. Most of these guys were here last year (or two). Has Spags complicated things? Why are guys who have a year or two in this D questioning where they should be?
I can accept if you aren't super athletic but at least be scheme sound.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:33 PM 09-26-2021
Losing to an average ass Chargers team (yes detoxing they are) does not make one feel good
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:40 PM 09-26-2021
Mahomes has been a very clutch player but not the last two games. We could easily be 3-0, like we should.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:49 PM 09-26-2021
Sloppy game all around; defense leaving receivers uncovered and making mistakes at critical times. The oblong ball isn't bouncing the Chiefs way very often this year. Things will turn around. Really would like to see them make teams pay for playing the two deep safeties and doubling Hill and Kelce. Hill has been pretty much invisible the last two games. Especially to the zebras. Defenders can just tackle him at any time.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:56 PM 09-26-2021
Our multiple TE looks are lethal. Yet, so often the Chiefs would rather spread the field with our JAG WR's not named Tyreek.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:01 PM 09-26-2021
Agreed - the offense was so fucking sloppy today……again.

Receivers - catch and hold onto the fucking ball when it hits your hands.

Running Backs (I’m looking at you, Clyde!) - hold on to and protect the fucking ball when it’s in your hands

Pat - make better decisions with the ball in your hands. I love you like no other, but FFS, Man, you’ve cost your team dearly the last two weeks by being careless.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:09 PM 09-26-2021
This is going to be a fun thread to revisit.

You'd think the bandwagoners would've learned something from the Super Bowl thread, but that's what makes them bandwagoners - they're not very smart.

I'll make sure to pull this one back up and talk about it in the AFC Championship game thread when we're in the victory formation running out the clock.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up