ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This loss is on the offense.
The Franchise 02:08 PM 09-26-2021
Sloppy fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:37 PM 09-26-2021
Both teams deserved to lose. The Chiefs were sloppy with the ball, and the Chargers kept committing god awful penalties at bad times and their clock/game management was horrendous.

The Chiefs were -4 in +/- and still had a drive to win at the end. I wouldn't freak out too much.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:38 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
And to think some people were talking about 17-0

**** outta here with that
As Jim Mora said, "I just hope we can win another game"
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:38 PM 09-26-2021

Fuck outta here with that
I still believe
[Reply]
-King- 02:39 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh - and STOP RUNNING THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL ON FIRST DOWN!!!!!!

This pathetic endeavor to justify a bad 1st round pick will ruin this season.
In this game we passed on about 75% of first downs. And when we did run it was actually effective. I have no issue with how CEH played today other than the fumble.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:39 PM 09-26-2021
The defense started out great, giving us time to build a big lead. But the offense shit the bed, and the defense reverted to form.
[Reply]
-King- 02:41 PM 09-26-2021

Fuck outta here with that
17-0 will never happen.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:41 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
As Jim Mora said, "I just hope we can win another game"
You should look at this as an opportunity to get tremendous value on Chiefs SB futures.

A ton of SB teams looked bad early in the season. A lot of teams that people thought would cruise to the SB shot their wad early in the season and never got any better.

If the Chiefs play to 80% of their potential they'll walk through the AFC playoffs. The conference is a joke.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 02:41 PM 09-26-2021
We’ll the one thing we do know is that the offense can come out and easily redeem itself the next few games. The defense on the other hand will always be a turd. Can’t polish a turd..
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:55 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You should look at this as an opportunity to get tremendous value on Chiefs SB futures.

A ton of SB teams looked bad early in the season. A lot of teams that people thought would cruise to the SB shot their wad early in the season and never got any better.

If the Chiefs play to 80% of their potential they'll walk through the AFC playoffs. The conference is a joke.
Don't even need to look far back Bucs last year were fucking awful the first half of the season.

However we've booted two conference games now, including a home division loss. Our margin for error now is basically nonexistent.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:59 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by IrishChief:
We may forget about the playoffs
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 03:02 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Don't even need to look far back Bucs last year were fucking awful the first half of the season.

However we've booted two conference games now, including a home division loss. Our margin for error now is basically nonexistent.
I can accept that with new guys etc...how is the defense worse with guys out of position when they've all been in the system for awhile?

How is Sorensen out if position so often? How are guys wife open, that shouldn't happen in year 3.
[Reply]
Chiefer89 03:02 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Thankfully I don't let it ruin my day like I used to.
I'd like to know how you do this.

Monday after a Chiefs loss is the worst for me.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:07 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

Meh. Buffalo has a loss and the Chiefs face them H2H. Baltimore needed an NFL record kick that went in on a miracle bounce to beat Detroit. Pittsburgh is done, the AFC South is the worst division in football, and the Chargers are going to lose a lot of games due to their coaching.

If they were in the NFC I'd be more inclined to agree, but the AFC is extremely weak this year.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:19 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I can accept that with new guys etc...how is the defense worse with guys out of position when they've all been in the system for awhile?

How is Sorensen out if position so often? How are guys wife open, that shouldn't happen in year 3.
I don't understand how, much less why, Sorensen and Neimann are even on the roster, much less on the field ..

Hey, do we get Gay back this week?
[Reply]
lcarus 03:24 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The offense got the ball back, tied at 24 for a chance to win the game and they failed miserably to capitalize.

Let’s start again with the ridiculously predictable first down play calls… running the ball (usually for minimal yardage) on almost every first down.

And spare me the “Chiefs needed to run the ball there to get the clock to the 2 minute warning” bullshit.

That wasn’t as important as starting that drive with a productive play and for some reason Andy thinks running the ball with CEH on first downs has a higher % of success than passing it with Mahomes.
I really felt like we were gonna win the game until we ran the ball on 1st down for 2 yards and a cloud of dust. Then I immediately got worried.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up