ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This loss is on the offense.
The Franchise 02:08 PM 09-26-2021
Sloppy fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:25 PM 09-26-2021
Oh - and STOP RUNNING THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL ON FIRST DOWN!!!!!!

This pathetic endeavor to justify a bad 1st round pick will ruin this season.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:25 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This is the reality many here will struggle to accept. We have a great QB-TE-WR and then a couple good players and then mostly JAG's.
That's the same lineup that made two straight SBs. What difference is there? Frank Clark? He wasn't good last year and they still made the SB. They were doing fine before with these same JAGs.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Last week I was okay with the run play. This week...no fucking way. You gotta get moving on that last drive....should have went to Kelce....middle of the field...eat up 15-20 yards and clock time.
The wind was terrible. Why play for a long field goal? Doesn’t make sense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh - and STOP RUNNING THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL ON FIRST DOWN!!!!!!

This game was about proving they trusted CEH. It was blatantly obvious.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
I don’t know if the TV showed this, but Kelce stopped his route on that last TD.

Kelce made a cut and then trotted when Mahomes expected him to cut upfield and run

That pick was on Kelce, IMO.
I mean even if Kelce continues to make that cut, it's still going into double coverage where the wind can mess with it. I guess the best way to look at it is an arm punt, but still a bad decision imo by Mahomes.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Oh - and STOP RUNNING THE MOTHER****ING BALL ON FIRST DOWN!!!!!!

CEH had a pretty good day...but you don't run it on that last drive, you just don't...that is Kelce and Hill time...you feed Kelce and use the middle of the field since you have time and timeouts.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
That last interception was so painful.

You live by the gunslinger, you die by the gunslinger.

It sucks, but it was going to happen eventually.
None of the ints were gunslinging.

The 1st was wr fault.

The second was a punt. 3rd and 12 trying to make a play when you aren't winning the game. Thats what winners do. Its not about stats. Its about trying to make a play.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Overreaction Planet in full effect.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:27 PM 09-26-2021
Can't give the football away four times.

1. Why was KEMP even sniffing playing time? Can't tip an easy wide open catch up for an INT.

2. Clyde, after a week of supposd focus on ball security, fumbles the ball again. But hey, managed to just eek out 100 yards rushing on the 30th ranked rush d.

3. Hill's fumble was so close to incomplete. Real time I thought it was incomplete. Great play by the defender.

4. Id have to rewatch, but it looked like Kelce slowed up on his route, tried to recover and the ball was overthrown and picked off.

I dont know what is up on defense, but this is worse than I've seen in a long time. Redzone d is fireable at this point.

End of the game 4th n 9, and we surrender it, you just cant win with that.

Not sure if its just Spags message not getting through, Spags just sucks now, our players suck, or some disgusting brew of all of the above.

Whatever it is, we aren't winning many games if all the opponent has to do is get to our 20 to get free points.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:28 PM 09-26-2021
Oh - and STOP RUNNING THE MOTHER****ING BALL ON FIRST DOWN!!!!!!

Yep. There is no reason for an above avg passing team to EVER run the ball on 1st down. Never ever ever. You are just giving up expected yardage and points. 2nd and 5 or less or 3rd and short sure run it sometimes there.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:30 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No.

This defense is horrible but they were doing their job to start the game. Four fucking turnovers and shit execution by the offense caused this loss.
They were even doing their job to start the second half.

Four fucking turnovers is just damned difficult to over come for any defense.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:30 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
People seriously saying this team isn't any good? Overreaction planet.

We should have won. We are losing because two weeks in a row we shot ourselves in the foot over careless, avoidable mistakes. But we were clearly the better team I both. Tough schedule to start and we can't afford to make these kinds of dumb mistakes.
The team is not good right now. In fact they are pretty terrible. Complacent, sloppy, and lackadaisical.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
None of the ints were gunslinging.

The 1st was wr fault.

The second was a punt. 3rd and 12 trying to make a play when you aren't winning the game. Thats what winners do. Its not about stats. Its about trying to make a play.
I was only referring to the last one. And I don't give a shit about stats either, but if we're going to punt, I'd rather pin them further into their own field and give our defense a better chance.

I really don't mind Mahomes being aggressive, I just think it was a bad decision.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:35 PM 09-26-2021
I don’t know if the TV showed this, but Kelce stopped his route on that last INT.

Kelce made a cut and then trotted when Mahomes expected him to cut upfield and run

That pick was on Kelce, IMO.
My thought as well. I alluded to it in another post and needed to rewatch, but now that others saw it also i can save myself the aggravation.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:37 PM 09-26-2021
And to think some people were talking about 17-0

Fuck outta here with that
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up