ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This loss is on the offense.
The Franchise 02:08 PM 09-26-2021
Sloppy fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:18 PM 09-26-2021
How do you figure? KC D stopped LAC 5 times out of 9 scoring possessions. 4 punts and a FG.

Did you miss the part where KC's offense turned the ball over 4 times, and Pringle dropped a pair of critical passes?
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 02:18 PM 09-26-2021
We should probably bring Josh Gordon in for a look.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:18 PM 09-26-2021
Mahomes needs to develop more
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:19 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
How do you figure? KC D stopped LAC 5 times out of 9 scoring possessions. 4 punts and a FG.

Did you miss the part where KC's offense turned the ball over 4 times, and Pringle dropped a pair of critical passes?
Who are you talking to?
[Reply]
Papi 02:19 PM 09-26-2021
Last loss was on the offense too.Whats your point. We'll always need the best unit to win the game. Thats all there is to it.
[Reply]
IrishChief 02:20 PM 09-26-2021
We may forget about the playoffs
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:21 PM 09-26-2021
The offense got the ball back, tied at 24 for a chance to win the game and they failed miserably to capitalize.

Let’s start again with the ridiculously predictable first down play calls… running the ball (usually for minimal yardage) on almost every first down.

And spare me the “Chiefs needed to run the ball there to get the clock to the 2 minute warning” bullshit.

That wasn’t as important as starting that drive with a productive play and for some reason Andy thinks running the ball with CEH on first downs has a higher % of success than passing it with Mahomes.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 02:21 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Exactly. And they forced the FG on the previous drive, then forced a 4th and 9 from beyond midfield and got screwed by a late call off the ball. They did their job.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:22 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
It seemed, to me, that he expected Kelce to continue the route but 87 hitched up which let the ball go over his head.
Even then, if Kelce actually keeps going on that route, it's a lob into double coverage on a windy ass day where the ball could go anywhere.

I get it, Pat's aggressive and you want that. It's what everyone here loves about him. But that time, even if Kelce moved the way Pat wanted him to, it's a pretty bad decision.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:22 PM 09-26-2021
People seriously saying this team isn't any good? Overreaction planet.

We should have won. We are losing because two weeks in a row we shot ourselves in the foot over careless, avoidable mistakes. But we were clearly the better team I both. Tough schedule to start and we can't afford to make these kinds of dumb mistakes.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:23 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The offense got the ball back, tied at 24 for a chance to win the game and they failed miserably to capitalize.

Let’s start again with the ridiculously predictable first down play calls… running the ball (usually for minimal yardage) on almost every first down.

And spare me the “Chiefs needed to run the ball there to get the clock to the 2 minute warning” bullshit.

That wasn’t as important as starting that drive with a productive play and for some reason Andy thinks running the ball with CEH on first downs has a higher % of success than passing it with Mahomes.
Yep. At this point it is completely predictable and don't understand why they don't change it up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:23 PM 09-26-2021
I don’t know if the TV showed this, but Kelce stopped his route on that last INT.

Kelce made a cut and then trotted when Mahomes expected him to cut upfield and run

That pick was on Kelce, IMO.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 02:23 PM 09-26-2021

Agreed....I hated that play call. Don't take the ball out of Pat's hands. Yeah, the INT at the end was bad, but he was trying to make a play behind the chains. You pick up a short 4-5 yds on first down with a safe type pass, you're in business....
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:24 PM 09-26-2021
Defense played much better than the offense did today. Hell, all the offense had to do to win this game is only turn the ball over three times at home, instead of four. Fucking awful.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:24 PM 09-26-2021

Last week I was okay with the run play. This week...no fucking way. You gotta get moving on that last drive....should have went to Kelce....middle of the field...eat up 15-20 yards and clock time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up