ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We need some good mojo for the GDT tomorrow... who is up for the task?
TLO 05:55 PM 09-25-2021
OP
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:59 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Oh great another crackpot

And who here disrespects Priest?
Every time Priest comes up around here, it's in reference to the offensive line of that era. Yes, that offensive line was legendary, but so was Priest. No one ever says anything about how Priest made them look better, only the other way around. So I'm registered now and I'll be on the look out for that.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:05 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Every time Priest comes up around here, it's in reference to the offensive line of that era. Yes, that offensive line was legendary, but so was Priest. No one ever says anything about how Priest made them look better, only the other way around. So I'm registered now and I'll be on the look out for that.
Priest was amazing. People forget he ran for 1,000 yards on a shit Baltimore team before they drafted Jamal Lewis. He was a special guy. He was the first player who made me forget the sting of losing DT and Bobby Phils (I was a big Hornets fan back then) in a matter of a few months which was really weird for a young kid. He reinvigorated my love for the team.

I lurked for 20+ years before finally posting a few years back. Welcome aboard. Let me assure you becoming a member was just as big of a mistake as you thought. 😆
[Reply]
lewdog 08:07 PM 09-25-2021
I have never started a Chiefs gameday thread.

I also have a hard time staying up to make the midnight deadline.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:09 PM 09-25-2021
Should have started the GDT at PM II. He's all the mojo you need.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:12 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I have never started a Chiefs gameday thread.

I also have a hard time staying up to make the midnight deadline.
Yeah, even with the two hour difference, it's a stretch. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 08:12 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I already had a guess of who you were before you added that, solidified by the fact you edited your post.... :-):-)

Welcome back, try not to **** it up!
????
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:16 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Priest was amazing. People forget he ran for 1,000 yards on a shit Baltimore team before they drafted Jamal Lewis. He was a special guy. He was the first player who made me forget the sting of losing DT and Bobby Phils (I was a big Hornets fan back then) in a matter of a few months which was really weird for a young kid. He reinvigorated my love for the team.

I lurked for 20+ years before finally posting a few years back. Welcome aboard. Let me assure you becoming a member was just as big of a mistake as you thought. 😆
Meh I know the routine around here. Jewish Rabbi will encourage me to kill myself at some point. I look forward to it by now.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:20 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, even with the two hour difference, it's a stretch. :-)
The last time I was up at 10 was because I had food poisoning!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:25 PM 09-25-2021
The last time I was up at 10 was because I had food poisoning!
Lew next time you’re in KC go out to the plaza with me and Big Bill we’ll make sure you’re up all night
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:28 PM 09-25-2021
Vladimir is obviously a Soviet spy

[Reply]
lewdog 08:29 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Lew next time you’re in KC go out to the plaza with me and Big Bill we’ll make sure you’re up all night
Oh I can party with the best of them. It's the daily must of having to get up with a toddler, who won't sleep past 6, that makes staying up not worth it.

Wrap those wieners boys!!!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:30 PM 09-25-2021
Meh I know the routine around here. Jewish Rabbi will encourage me to kill myself at some point. I look forward to it by now.
If he hasn’t yet, you’re probably safe.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:34 PM 09-25-2021
Oh I can party with the best of them. It's the daily must of having to get up with a toddler, who won't sleep past 6, that makes staying up not worth it.

Wrap those wieners boys!!!
I always take the mouth when Bill and I skewer a hog so no worries for me.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:37 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I always take the mouth when Bill and I skewer a hog so no worries for me.
I'll be in town to see Billay's mom so...........
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:55 PM 09-25-2021
Toilets are okay. It's latrines that I don't like.
Need moar details and specifics on this fear of latrines, TIA.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up