ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Defense thread***
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 09-21-2021
Discuss all things defense

When you're so bad at run defense you make it a legitimately good choice to run the ball at you consistently, that's pretty impressive(ly bad). https://t.co/hFnQIuLKqe

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 21, 2021

[Reply]
TEX 09:24 AM 09-25-2021
IMO, the problem with the defense is there is fail on every level. Hard to cover up so many weaknesses. There's really no excuse for it since it's year 3 in Spags' system. Yet, we find ourselves where we were with Sutton. Only this time, we have no running game to keep opposing defenses honest. The offense has to play nearly flawless in order to win. If it doesn't turn around soon, the season could turn ugly.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:37 PM 09-25-2021
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere

With many 2018 draft picks entering the final year of their rookie deal, I took a look at each team's top six picks from that draft. Here is the % of offensive or defensive snaps that these players have played for the team that drafted them.

Data: #nflverse pic.twitter.com/sDLLapDaHt

— Anthony Reinhard (@reinhurdler) September 25, 2021

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:42 PM 09-25-2021
That's nasty
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:55 PM 09-25-2021
Chiefs defense so bad, when the coach told them to shoot the gap to stop the run - Frank Clark tried to shoot Mike Strahan in the face instead, He missed. Then pulled both hamstrings driving away.
Chiefs defense is so stupid they thought Justin Tucker was their QB when watching film, then said "man their kicker is fast." when Lamar flipped into the end zone.
Chiefs defense is so slow, they're still chasing Chris Johnson from five seasons ago.
[Reply]
-King- 01:20 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

Fucking yikes.
[Reply]
-King- 01:20 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Chiefs defense so bad, when the coach told them to shoot the gap to stop the run - Frank Clark tried to shoot Mike Strahan in the face instead, He missed. Then pulled both hamstrings driving away.
Chiefs defense is so stupid they thought Justin Tucker was their QB when watching film, then said "man their kicker is fast." when Lamar flipped into the end zone.
Chiefs defense is so slow, they're still chasing Chris Johnson from five seasons ago.
This was certainly an effort at being funny.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:27 PM 09-25-2021

Biggest thing I took from that is that the author used "Kansas City" instead of "Chiefs". :-)
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 05:41 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
This was certainly an effort at being funny.
I only offered these lame jokes up in the hope that someone would take up the mantle and write some funnier ones. I thought the Chris Johnson one wasn't bad. Strahan had potential.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 05:42 PM 09-25-2021
The defense certainly seems like a yo momma joke.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:19 PM 09-25-2021
If you were to ask me how I felt about the execution of our defense...

I'd say, "I'm all for it."
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:31 PM 09-25-2021

well to be fair, we lost our 1st rounder because we hit on the biggest draft pick ever in the previous draft.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:04 AM 09-26-2021

[Reply]
SupDock 09:11 AM 09-26-2021
Basically our most successful defensive front against the run is the one we hardly used?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:15 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Basically our most successful defensive front against the run is the one we hardly used?
That was interesting.

I was moving last weekend (well, moving my lady and her kids into my house) and had to listen to the game on the radio, so I didn't get to actually watch what was happening. This was informative.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:17 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
That was interesting.

I was moving last weekend (well, moving my lady and her kids into my house) and had to listen to the game on the radio, so I didn't get to actually watch what was happening. This was informative.
I did too, stumbled On that video this morning.

Hopefully the move was easy and injury free
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up