ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL OTHER GAMES THREAD 9/26/21****
Megatron96 03:01 PM 09-26-2021
Chiefs lost. I'm over it now.

LAR on Here. Rams receivers came out with the drops. But looking more composed now. Hoping Arnold wrecks TB's ass.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:32 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Papi:
Rodgers showing Mahomes how it's done tonight.
This.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:33 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The 49ers are complete idiots. They should've wasted a lot more clock on their TD drive. Why were they snapping it with 20 seconds left on the play clock? The clock was not a factor for them. They had all 3 timeouts. They should've wasted as much clock as possible. Then they leave Adams wide open twice in a row to easily get in field goal range. Ball game.
Sounds like something the Falcons did in the SB against New England.

Who was their OC for that game?
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:33 PM 09-26-2021
Okay, that turned out to be a pretty good game. that last drive was vintage Rodgers. Tip of the cap.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:34 PM 09-26-2021
Niners should have double-teamed Adams.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:35 PM 09-26-2021
Telling you man, kickers today have somehow found the real hack… they’re dropping bombs the legends could only dream of these days
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:35 PM 09-26-2021
Hmmmm...hope Mahomes it watching..Jimmy and Rodgers just did what he couldnt. .
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Papi:
Rodgers showing Mahomes how it's done tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lcarus 09:40 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Mahomes did exactly what Rodgers just did against the Ravens. The difference is the Chiefs still had 2 minutes to kill and decided to run the ball to accomplish that and we know what happened there. If the Chiefs only had 40 seconds instead of 3 minutes they actually might have won that game. Cruel twist of fate.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:45 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Mahomes did exactly what Rodgers just did against the Ravens. The difference is the Chiefs still had 2 minutes to kill and decided to run the ball to accomplish that and we know what happened there. If the Chiefs only had 40 seconds instead of 3 minutes they actually might have won that game. Cruel twist of fate.
Yeah that was some bad circumstances there. In the two other games Mahomes wasn’t very good at the end of the game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:46 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Mahomes would have likely put it in the endzone (with 30 seconds and 1 timeout) if not for two drops.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:47 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Niners should have double-teamed Adams.
I know. I don't get it. How is it teams have figured out to double team Hill and sometimes even Kelce at the same time but every single Green Bay game I watch that little prick Adams is running wild with some dicknose CB trying to cover him solo.

Rodgers stands in a clean pocket for 10 seconds while sipping a latte and then throws across the middle to a wide open Davante Adams because the 49ers are playing "prevent you from winning" zone. Two plays in a row. Meanwhile Mahomes snaps the ball and has Joey Bosa with one leg and a bunch of scrub Chargers chasing him from every angle while our best receivers are double covered.
[Reply]
NEOM 09:53 PM 09-26-2021
Kyle Shanahan choked again. Instead of running the time down, they give AR the ball and are also to useless stopping them. Text book choking by a head coach who is known for choking in big moments. No surprise
[Reply]
lcarus 10:01 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Kyle Shanahan choked again. Instead of running the time down, they give AR the ball and are also to useless stopping them. Text book choking by a head coach who is known for choking in big moments. No surprise
All they had to do was run their play clocks all the way down. Kittle did the smart thing by staying inbounds and getting more yardage so it looked like they knew what they were doing. Then they inexplicably snapped the ball with plenty of time left on their play clock and of course scored with 37 seconds. Even with no timeouts that's too much time to leave Rodgers when all he needs is a field goal.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:26 PM 09-26-2021
You don’t give Aaron Rodgers 37 seconds with no timeouts only needing a FG to win.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Looking at some of the box scores from earlier games today… Cleveland outgained Chicago 418 to 47 total yards… yikes.

[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up