ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Our LAST PLACE Kansas City Chiefs
TEX 02:24 PM 09-26-2021
Could be 3 -0 and could also be 0-3. Can't turn the ball over and win in the NFL... No pass rush, and the defense is as bad as the Bob Sutton days. They better figure it out quickly because the Chiefs are staring at 1-3 with Buffalo coming to town.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:17 PM 09-30-2021
after we sweep the raiders we will move in front of them in the division race
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:29 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Andy Reid is not emotional he is a winner. Andy is not the reason you are losing.
:-)

No shit idiot- it was a joke.

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:36 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
dumb
It's actually right on point. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:19 PM 09-30-2021
Being lower on the W column got them Suggs off waivers, I believe.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:35 PM 09-30-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:03 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And those back to back losses were far more horrendous than these two.

We had the ball at the end with a chance to win the game in both this year. Its a situation any fan prior to the game would accept.

Hey. Youre gonna be deep in Ravens territory with a minute left, and possession, down 1.

Hey. Youre gonna be tied at 24 with 2:12 left in the game, and taking possession with 2 timeouts.

Somehow, the universe has conspired to make the absolute strength of our team fall on its face in back to back games with the chips down, unable to execute one series for the win.

That is not going to continue.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:50 PM 10-01-2021
I think that it's just fine that the NFL has relegated the Chiefs to FlyOver Country status. The fact that ESPN is showing the Chiefs have a 67% win chance against the Eagles should be all that you need to know. Who cares about the win percentage against the Vegas spread? That's there to make money for the people that are already rich.

The Chiefs really need to upgrade their receivers; teams can scheme to take away Hill and then double Kelce knowing that the 'other guys' will either run the wrong route or tip the ball into the air and create a turnover.

So, did Lamar Jackson hurt himself celebrating? Or has the NFL decided that the Donkeys need to be relevant. They are showing >50% chance the Broncos beat the Ravens.

Come Monday night, I'm thinking that the AFC West has three teams at 3-1 and one at 2-2.
[Reply]
TEX 10-01-2021, 09:01 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: I''m dumb
Pasta Little Brioni 06:57 AM 10-02-2021
Vegas has made a fucking killing on keeping Chiefs games close. I'll say that....Some odd as fuck calls to get some of these "spread losses" too. Chiefs hyped up all week to blowout, on way towards winning comfortable. "Timely flags". Full Op out...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 AM 10-02-2021
Denver has less talent than the Orton Broncos that started 6 and 0 and missed the playoffs. Think about that for a second.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up