ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>We need some good mojo for the GDT tomorrow... who is up for the task?
TLO 05:55 PM 09-25-2021
OP
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:49 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

-Catch the witness – Catch the wit
-Catch the spirit – Catch the spit - Neil Peart RIP
Danny Carey > Neil Peart
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:45 AM 09-26-2021
Well...if they are down voting you...you're doing something right..

See, they think by using that little Chinese credit-score system of public approval...they feel powerful. They will try to silence/influence you...like they have a voice anyone gives a flying shit about...

They have no clue they are being systematically primed to accept the CCS in their everyday day lives...well, because they arent that bright.

So welcome aboard...FTR...I've never down-voted anyone here in 9 years....because I'm not a fragile pussy like that. They have a right to be wrong...and there is a chance we both are.

I understand that's the price of free-speech...people arent always going to want to hear what you have to say.

I wasnt kidding Mr BlackOp I am permabanned on reddit for linking to your posts here. You know your stuff.

To that other guy asking about latrines: I have a shy bladder. In my country you don't "join" the military, you do two years service time when you turn 18. So imagine me, small 18 year old, trying to take a dump next to 6 combat veterans at a time. I didnt poo for the first 4 days I was conscripted, and when I finally did, it was in the forest.

I got over it but latrines remain a source of anxiety to me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:22 AM 09-26-2021
Well...if they are down voting you...you're doing something right..

See, they think by using that little Chinese credit-score system of public approval...they feel powerful. They will try to silence/influence you...like they have a voice anyone gives a flying shit about...

They have no clue they are being systematically primed to accept the CCS in their everyday day lives...well, because they arent that bright.

So welcome aboard...FTR...I've never down-voted anyone here in 9 years....because I'm not a fragile pussy like that. They have a right to be wrong...and there is a chance we both are.

I understand that's the price of free-speech...people arent always going to want to hear what you have to say.

I think it's mostly because you're a self-important blowhard.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:24 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I wasnt kidding Mr BlackOp I am permabanned on reddit for linking to your posts here. You know your stuff.
People dont like their fantasy world disrupted...

In the pre-kickoff SB thread, I merely mentioned to keep an eye on Cheffers...that he had been heavy-handed against the Chiefs in week 2 against the Chargers.

Those fuckers had a conniption...until they saw the game play out.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:25 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think it's mostly because you're a self-important blowhard.
I'm a fighter of corruption...and you're an apologist.

So...yeah.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:03 PM 09-26-2021
Fucked again.

We need next week’s thread to be a killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:05 PM 09-26-2021
dlphg9 is a fucking cunt.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:52 PM 09-26-2021
Yep, his short lived career as a game thread maker is OVER
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:31 PM 09-26-2021
Yep, I'll never start another motherfucking GDT again. Just fucking kill me now
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:19 PM 09-26-2021

James Winchester ready to risk it all pic.twitter.com/ocSRC7DjFb

— Yellow Boiii (@yellow815) September 26, 2021

[Reply]
srvy 08:45 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
:-)
[Reply]
srvy 08:51 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Danny Carey > Neil Peart
They both have too many drums. Buddy Rich never needed to be elevated on a stage and enclosed in a drum kit. Buddy could kick both these guys' asses and he has been dead near 20 years.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:44 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Danny Carey > Neil Peart
Post some of his lyrics...I would very interested in reading them.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up