ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Defense thread***
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 09-21-2021
Discuss all things defense

When you're so bad at run defense you make it a legitimately good choice to run the ball at you consistently, that's pretty impressive(ly bad). https://t.co/hFnQIuLKqe

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 21, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:25 PM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You don't say!

:-)
You asked. . . :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:12 PM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
We're starting to see some 'mailing it in' from the boys up front again. They came out hot against Cinci but then went on cruise control. Not Ingram, he's a dawg, but Clark especially. Jones runs a little hot and cold too, just never as cold as Clark does.

Hopefully we get play-off Frank Clark and not this version moving forward.
I think guys like Frank Clark have a tendency to coast when they think they don't need maximum effort to win. Which is why they seemed to mail it in after going up 14-0 in Cincinnati. And in Denver, they probably thought they could coast the entire game.

One thing's for sure....the intensity was nowhere near what we saw in previous games. I don't expect that to be the case in a raucous Arrowhead in the playoffs.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:02 PM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I think guys like Frank Clark have a tendency to coast when they think they don't need maximum effort to win. Which is why they seemed to mail it in after going up 14-0 in Cincinnati. And in Denver, they probably thought they could coast the entire game.

One thing's for sure....the intensity was nowhere near what we saw in previous games. I don't expect that to be the case in a raucous Arrowhead in the playoffs.
Even against Pitt? When they know they are definitely going to need 100%, everything they have left in the tank to beat the Bills?:-)
[Reply]
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Up