ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2613 of 4880
« First < 1613211325132563260326092610261126122613 261426152616261726232663271331133613 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:21 PM 09-06-2021
The only safe optimistic prediction is that the broncos will score more points than Garrett Bolles can count.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:36 PM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The only safe optimistic prediction is that the broncos will score more points than Garrett Bolles can count.
So 3 then...
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:36 PM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It'll be interesting if the NFL keeps it's 2020 holding penalty experiment in place...

Bolles, magically, went from leading the league in holding calls to a pro-bowler...I saw at least 3 vs. KC that weren't called...one was a legit bearhug.

Wouldn't it be so Elway to sign him to a huge deal...then the league reverts back to 2019 rules...and Bolles stinks again.

Doink fans were saying "Bolles finally figured it out"...I was like..."No, he didn't...they just quit flagging him."
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:39 PM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Bridgewater is going to light it up this year. The Broncos are an underrated team and KC fans should be worried.

Well ok then.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:20 PM 09-06-2021
Imagine if you will, your team has sucked for 5 years. You’ve had multiple quarterbacks chosen in that time, yet none have amounted to more than at best.... a backup.... at worst.... out of the league. Now your division has the best quarterback to play the game, and an up and comer (Herbert), and shitty Carr (who you wish you had as your quarterback), and you STILL have the worst quarterback room not only in the division, but possibly the whole league. Yet you’re on the teams BB who has hosted the last 3 AFCCG, gone to 2 straight SB’s, and is the favorite to go back, while your team has drafted SuRtAiN tHe KeLcE kIlLeR but hasn’t beaten them in 5+ years (omg pathetic lmmfaoooooooo), while letting Justin Fields and Mac Jones go to other teams. This may seem abnormal to you, but to some.... this is the Knowmo Zone.

A place not of knowledge, but unsound mind. Delusion runs deep enough to touch the earths core, or possibly another galaxy here. Check your delusions at the door.... in the Knowmo Zone.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:43 PM 09-06-2021
I listen to the Sirius NFL channel quite a bit because I do a lot of driving. I caught Moving the Chains while they were doing CB evaluation for the AFC West. They would rank the top 5 CB. #1 could get up to 6 points, #2 up to 5, etc... So they gave both the Chiefs and Donks 16 points out of 20. Ward and Fuller 5/6. Sneed 5/5, Darby 4/5. I don't remember the rest. But they talked highly of all 5 corners for KC and said that they were likely a top 5 unit in the league. No such bragging on Denver's unit They said that if they had a tiebreaker at 16 for their top t, that they would give it to KC based on Fenton and Baker. Funny how Knowshit thinks that the Donks corners are the best in the league, yet people who know a lot more than he does believe that KC has better corners.
[Reply]
BigRock 09:26 AM 09-07-2021
LOLOLOL look at these idiots

LOL this is some incredible shit (from @LATimesfarmer) https://t.co/uxMG7AKrHE pic.twitter.com/GWDt8f2iYP

— Drew Magary (@drewmagary) September 7, 2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:30 AM 09-07-2021
Gary Busey was subbing for Elway that week.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:34 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Gary Busey Mr Ed was subbing for Elway that week.
Fyp
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 10:13 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:
LOLOLOL look at these idiots

How can this be? I seemed to recall Failway’s son telling us his dad was going to make failure his bitch or something like that a few years back. Seems like the opposite happened. I am starting to think Twitter and Instagram may not be the best sources for reliable information.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:16 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloaded llllloaded
Originally Posted by :

Behind a defense that is considered to be one of the league's best, the Broncos could very well end their playoff drought this season, according to a new projection by ESPN's Mike Clay.

Denver, who bulked up its secondary during the offseason and will also see the return of defensive playmakers Von Miller and Bradley Chubb from injury, has ESPN's Mike Clay's top-ranked overall defense and is second-ranked in projected points allowed for the upcoming season.

Clay predicts the Broncos will be a close second in points allowed to reigning Super Bowl champs Tampa Bay, who Clay projects to allow 352 points this season. Denver is projected to allow 364.

"The Broncos now have what is arguably the league's best secondary after adding Kyle Fuller, Ronald Darby and first-round pick Pat Surtain II to a room that also includes Justin Simmons, Kareem Jackson and Bryce Callahan," Clay said. "Vic Fangio is one of the best defensive minds in the business and has the personnel to field a unit that rivals his elite 2018 Chicago squad."

In the overall defensive rankings, Clay has the Broncos in the No. 1 spot, with their CB, S and EDGE position groups all rated among the top five in the league.

Clay also has the Broncos as a top-half unit overall, slotting them at No. 16 in his power rankings for the season — good enough to be projected as a playoff team.

"The Broncos have what is arguably the league's best defense on paper led by Von Miller and Justin Simmons," Clay said. "They also have an intriguing group of skill-position players, such as Jerry Jeudy, Courtland Sutton, Noah Fant, Melvin Gordon III and Javonte Williams."

Denver is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball on paper, and has everything they need to make a postseason push, according to Clay.

"This roster is good enough to compete for a playoff spot," Clay said.
https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/m...efense-in-proj

:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:21 PM 09-07-2021
Imagine talking yourself into getting excited about Teddy Bridgewater after thinking Fields or Rodgers would be your QB
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:22 PM 09-07-2021
The key words here are "on paper". They haven't proven shit yet. Also, they are missing the most important piece of the puzzle. TB"s 15 td's aren't going to be good enough to get your :-) 3rd place in our division let alone get them into the playoffs. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:04 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Imagine talking yourself into getting excited about Teddy Bridgewater after thinking Fields or Rodgers would be your QB
I never wanted Fields. I preferred Mac Jones over Fields, and Trey Lance over both.

And I'm not necessarily excited about Teddy. I'm excited about the pieces we have around Teddy and how pairing those pieces with a QB who has a high comp% could work out well this year.
[Reply]
TEX 01:13 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I never wanted Fields. I preferred Mac Jones over Fields and Trey Lance over both.

And I'm not necessarily excited about Teddy. I'm excited about the pieces we have around Teddy and how pairing those pieces with a QB who has a high comp% could work out well this year.
What happened with Lance, is Denver still interested in him?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2613 of 4880
« First < 1613211325132563260326092610261126122613 261426152616261726232663271331133613 > Last »
Up