ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 57
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
BossChief 01:53 PM 12-01-2021
I have no doubts that Javonte will get his share of hard yardage against us. He’s not going to go crazy, but he’s a solid back. We have a defense that now has communication we didn’t have earlier in the year and I’m sure we will limit him.

That’s the only thing you can expect to happen good on offense, though, mr quitter.

Whoever is playing QB for you will have a bad day, though. Our pass rush is going to force rushed throws and our secondary is opportunistic.

I expect your defense to limit KC to 24-28 points, but won’t be able to do much against Kelce and our OL will own the LOS against your DL.

Final score will be something like 27-10 and you know it.

Bitch.
[Reply]
TEX 01:58 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
One of my biggest regrets as a Chiefs fan is Marty never getting an elite QB. He deserved it more than anyone. Such a good goddamn coach.

Andy got his and it got him a ring. I really think the same would have happened if Marty had that luxury
Yet his best shot at a SB, he started Grbac over Gannon in the playoffs. Sorry, good as Marty was, he made terrible decisions sometimes. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:59 PM 12-01-2021
Probably not a big deal but Tyreek and Hardman are not practicing today for non-injury related reasons and Andy Reid said he expects them back soon.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:15 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Reid went to 5 NFC Championship games and 1 Super Bowl.

Marty lost in the playoffs as the #1 seed twice in 3 years.

:-)
Remember that Andy achieved this with McNabb as his QB.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:19 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yet his best shot at a SB, he started Grbac over Gannon in the playoffs. Sorry, good as Marty was, he made terrible decisions sometimes. :-)
Ugh! Not this bullshit again! SMH. Only way that Gannon was taking the Chiefs to the Superbowl is if he had 2 hall of fame wide receivers to carry him there. He was nothing special. He just caught lightning in a bottle.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:21 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Ugh! Not this bullshit again! SMH. Only way that Gannon was taking the Chiefs to the Superbowl is if he had 2 hall of fame wide receivers to carry him there. He was nothing special. He just caught lightning in a bottle.
They likely beat Denver with Gannon as QB. He could at least scramble and create something with his legs. The defense only gave up 14 in that game. After that, they're facing Pittsburgh in the AFC title game at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:49 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let’s see them make the playoffs before we call them something as lofty and grand as the 90s Chiefs
To be fair... I didn't make that comparison to the 90s Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:51 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I have no doubts that Javonte will get his share of hard yardage against us. He’s not going to go crazy, but he’s a solid back. We have a defense that now has communication we didn’t have earlier in the year and I’m sure we will limit him.

That’s the only thing you can expect to happen good on offense, though, mr quitter.

Whoever is playing QB for you will have a bad day, though. Our pass rush is going to force rushed throws and our secondary is opportunistic.

I expect your defense to limit KC to 24-28 points, but won’t be able to do much against Kelce and our OL will own the LOS against your DL.

Final score will be something like 27-10 and you know it.

Bitch.
KC is winning the game... but that 24-28 points is just above KC's average at home aside from the first game. Per my post a while back in this thread, KC has been much more explosive on the road - not so much at home. Either way, it will be good enough to win.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:52 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Speaking of bitches...where were you the last 2 months after Denver collapsed after a fluke 3 and 0 start?
Legitimate question... you'll receive no answer.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:56 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Reid went to 5 NFC Championship games and 1 Super Bowl.

Marty lost in the playoffs as the #1 seed twice in 3 years.

:-)
I loved Marty as the coach but yeah, those facts are hard to ignore. And he lost as the #1 seed in the first game (divisional round) his teams played in the playoff. It wasn't even getting to the conference championship game.

Of course, when he had a real QB, he did get to the AFC Championship game.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:13 PM 12-01-2021
Marty had the worst playoff luck of any coach anywhere. From the fumble to numerous missed FG's and the unsportsmanlike multiple penalties in Charger country. All of that had nothing to do with his coaching ability. His big fuck up was Grbac over Gannon. That was all on him and a massive goof that cost him a ring in my book. The guy was cursed.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:18 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Marty had the worst playoff luck of any coach anywhere. From the fumble to numerous missed FG's and the unsportsmanlike multiple penalties in Charger country. All of that had nothing to do with his coaching ability. His big **** up was Grbac over Gannon. That was all on him and a massive goof that cost him a ring in my book. The guy was cursed.
Yeah...starting Grbac over Gannon probably cost him a playoff win, but even if they made it to the Super Bowl that year...the Falcons or Viks would have pushed his shit in.
[Reply]
mabbott 03:26 PM 12-01-2021
So, we are supposed to be worried about a guy that has ONE hundred yard plus game.... We faced far better backs that didn't dominate the game.

I get being a homer, but wow! They better watch out, Pringle might be the WR that swings the game (sarcasm).
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:36 PM 12-01-2021
Ah, yes. The Broncos. They were an NFL team a few years ago, right?
[Reply]
TEX 04:43 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
We'll NEVER know, because he NEVER got the chance thanks to a dumb as shit coaching decision by Marty.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 57
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up