ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate Chris Jones
bricks 09:29 PM 10-26-2021
Honestly the Chiefs should either trade or cut this guy. If they could get some sort of compensation for him great. If not, hopefully they could release him, buy him out or something free up some cap money.

I don’t know how it all works with money and cap management. I’m definitely not knowledgeable or savvy in that regard but all I know is this dude needs to go.

Chiefs please get rid of him!

I don’t care if he is a good interior passrusher. He sucks at everything else. Can’t stop the run, and he is physically, mentally soft. I can’t tolerate his presence on the field at times. He is lazy and dogs it on lots of plays. There was one play against Derrick Henry last Sunday where he had a shot to tackle him when Henry chose to run between the guard and tackle and Jones didn’t even choose to FIGHT off the block and just like passively reached out and touched Henry and let him run by him.
That’s just totally unacceptable!

Now that was one play and that shouldn’t define the guy but it does speak high volumes of who he is IMO. Playing defense is about attitude and toughness most of the time and Jones doesn’t fit that bill. If he goes, I won’t miss him one bit.

He is not a good building block to rebuilding a good defense. He needs to go ASAP.
[Reply]
Up