Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 05:35 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
These backs are fumbling way too much.

Replace McCoy with Hunt and we're likely 6-2 or 7-1 right now.
Replace mccoy with hunt and we'd have the same record because Hunt is suspended.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:36 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Replace mccoy with hunt and we'd have the same record because Hunt is suspended.
You seem to maybe not understand what 'hypothetical' is.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:36 PM 10-28-2019
:-) Much truth!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:37 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
He doesn't need me to speak for him, but he was not one of those idiots who thought that. Some of them even doubled down on stupid and are still saying it. :-)
Royal 'you'. I was speaking generally.

KC obviously erred by assuming Williams could be a starter. We released Carlos Hyde and we'd be way better with Hyde and McCoy than this gadget back pretending to be a starter.
[Reply]
TEX 05:38 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Royal 'you'. I was speaking generally.
Gotcha. And correct you are.
[Reply]
-King- 05:48 PM 10-28-2019
You seem to maybe not understand what 'hypothetical' is.
I mean sure. We would be better off so far with Hunt instead of McCoy. But that was never an option even if we kept him.

Hell even if we kept him, we still likely would have needed McCoy to hold us down until hunt got back so it's all moot.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:05 PM 10-28-2019
Please. Kareem is a unicorn.

He never fumbled in college and has one fumble in his NFL career... on his first carry.

You can't expect that from everyone, because nobody else is like that. It's one of the things that makes him special.

If you thought "We can just replace Kareem with another guy who can lead the NFL in rushing and basically never fumble" you're a damn fool.

RB's fumble. You hope they fumble 4 times or less during the season.

For the record, McCoy has been under 4 every season of his career.

I still think he's THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL, so obviously we'd be better with him than 31 year old McCoy and 2 yards per carry Williams.
I'm not sure why you responded to me because you're not disagreeing with anything I said.

The fact that Kareem gives you elite production and doesn't fumble is exactly why we'd be better off with him.
[Reply]
srvy 07:00 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
I'll be rooting for Kareem, he's a hell of a talent and fun to watch. There's no doubt he would be a great asset on this team. But that ship has sailed and I don't see the point in arguing about the matter any more.

His situation on the Browns is interesting. The guy is way too talented to not be on the field as a primary back. His career should not go to waste sitting behind Chubb for 5 carries a game.
How I feel about it also. That ship sailed only way he would filter back our way is with new ownership.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:30 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
This shit still pisses me off.
You should be pissed that Kareem is allergic to telling the truth.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:32 PM 10-28-2019
How would he have helped at any point so far?
:-) no shit dude cant play this season for 2 more weeks.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:41 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He’s back!

Will you be monitoring his career with the Browns?
No he's not. You intentionally try to be wrong?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:44 PM 10-28-2019
Please. Kareem is a unicorn.

He never fumbled in college and has one fumble in his NFL career... on his first carry.

You can't expect that from everyone, because nobody else is like that. It's one of the things that makes him special.

If you thought "We can just replace Kareem with another guy who can lead the NFL in rushing and basically never fumble" you're a damn fool.

RB's fumble. You hope they fumble 4 times or less during the season.

For the record, McCoy has been under 4 every season of his career.

I still think he's THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL, so obviously we'd be better with him than 31 year old McCoy and 2 yards per carry Williams.
I think your memory is a little selective. He is a good back. Better than we have now. Undoubtedly. But he’s not as good as you make him out to be. He was tremendous in space but got stuffed at the line a lot. I think Shadys vision is better.

I’d like to have him, sure. But he’s not a unicorn IMO. I’d take a healthy Jamaal over Kareem.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:48 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I think your memory is a little selective. He is a good back. Better than we have now. Undoubtedly. But he’s not as good as you make him out to be. He was tremendous in space but got stuffed at the line a lot. I think Shadys vision is better.

I’d like to have him, sure. But he’s not a unicorn IMO. I’d take a healthy Jamaal over Kareem.
I think he meant unicorn as it concerns fumbling. I could be wrong though . . .
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:20 PM 10-28-2019
Saquon doesn't fumble much either
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:54 PM 10-28-2019
Everyone needs to get a grip. No RB is going to go ten years in the league and about 3,000 snaps and not have a few dozen fumbles. It's not a thing. If Hunt or Saquon play at least ten years, they'll both more than likely have 30 or more fumbles.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 51
« First < 404647484950 51 >
Up